No More Breakfast Club? iHeartMedia files for Bankruptcy: Over $20billion in debt

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Are you on crack? Their Kevin Hart/Monique/Desus and Mero interviews went viral and that’s just off the top of my head.

Monique probably cost $15k-$25k
Kevin Heart -$45k-$50k
Desus & Whoever the fukk - Free
Jay-z - $150k+ and that's out of love cause he from NYC
Beyonce - $250k on a good day.

:usure: Tell me next time you see Jay... or Bey... or Rih Rih on there.... don't worry, I'll wait.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
good riddance. the FCC is really to blame for this type of shyt going back to the clear channel buying frenzy days. besides 1010 WINS for traffic fukk the whole radio. people like envy, ebro, big boy, rosenberg should not have any type of gatekeeper status in today's game. im a charlemagne fan , hes done so much and put so many people on, hes got a lot going on so im sure he'll be fine without the breakfast club. envy will be doing the pyramid scheme shyt that Fat Joe got lured into eventually..

iHeart and Clear Channel literally gentrified the airwaves with their bullshyt. anyone who remembers what the radio used to be like knows what i mean. fukk 'em :yeshrug:

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Kevin Heart -$45k-$50k

:usure: Tell me next time you see Jay... or Bey... or Rih Rih on there.... don't worry, I'll wait.

I've never heard of this where are your sources? :jbhmm: I need a link.....when celebs are promoting a project and go on press runs they don't pay to be on radio and platforms how is this any different...who told you this?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
good riddance. the FCC is really to blame for this type of shyt going back to the clear channel buying frenzy days. besides 1010 WINS for traffic fukk the whole radio. people like envy, ebro, big boy, rosenberg should not have any type of gatekeeper status in today's game. im a charlemagne fan , hes done so much and put so many people on:scusthov:, hes got a lot going on so im sure he'll be fine without the breakfast club. envy will be doing the pyramid scheme shyt that Fat Joe got lured into eventually..

iHeart and Clear Channel literally gentrified the airwaves with their bullshyt. anyone who remembers what the radio used to be like knows what i mean. fukk 'em :yeshrug:
I wanna neg u but I can't so take this L.

They are not "gatekeepers" and literally have nothing to do with Hip-Hop except be radio personalities so people tune into the radio or watch the repeats on YouTube.

During the interviews they literally never speak to their musical guests about actual music it's all fukkery for click-bait.

The only real gatekeepers are ones that actually were a performing artist then transitioned into journalism like Sway, Funk Flex, Angie Martinez and to some degree Noreaga etc and they tend to have dedicated segments when the interview is solely based on music. The Breakfast Club ask the guest when their CD drops in the last 5 seconds of the interview.

Ebro, Rosenblob and Charlamagne could care less about the quality of music and look at the weirdo guests they promote from whichever bumfukk town.

:ufdup:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Yeah but it is so bad u can literally negotiate what u want to pay

They charge $120 a year for it and I only pay $20 and honestly it's not even worth that

Do you know how many cars come pre loaded with 3 months or 1 year worth of the service? A lot. The factory pays for that, in part.

If you drive a lot or travel, it's worth it. If you don't and you don't use the online streaming, I agree.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I don't understand how you get to 20 billion before filing for this :gucci:

Gunna need the Coli Ivy League brehs to weigh in on this for me :dead:
Because the banks/creditors wanted to make them feel they really had a shot in paying that back this is how banks make they money by giving people and businesses loans they can't pay back so dat interest keep rising and you having to constantly make payments until you eventually default. Get your credit up again and the cycle repeats:mjgrin:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Because the banks/creditors wanted to make them feel they really had a shot in paying that back this is how banks make they money by giving people and businesses loans they can't pay back so dat interest keep rising and you having to constantly make payments until you eventually default. Get your credit up again and the cycle repeats:mjgrin:

I'd also say the numbers climb fast when you have 850 stations or whatever. If every station bled 2 million you would be most of the way there :yeshrug:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
good riddance. the FCC is really to blame for this type of shyt going back to the clear channel buying frenzy days. besides 1010 WINS for traffic fukk the whole radio. people like envy, ebro, big boy, rosenberg should not have any type of gatekeeper status in today's game. im a charlemagne fan , hes done so much and put so many people on, hes got a lot going on so im sure he'll be fine without the breakfast club. envy will be doing the pyramid scheme shyt that Fat Joe got lured into eventually..

Who all has he put on?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

The article says one of the people who bought up the debt is using it as a way to get some ownership... so you're on the right track, sometimes creditors are strategic

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Who all has he put on?

I think he put desus and mero on they alluded to it on the breakfast club recently.

This has more to do with Iheart radio than the breakfast club. But as a show they will be alright some radio or tv outlet will pick the show up.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Kevin Heart -$45k-$50k

:what: the radio doesn’t pay for features when artists are on a press run