No More Breakfast Club? iHeartMedia files for Bankruptcy: Over $20billion in debt

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Who listens to radio stations anymore like that? you have all these corporate thinktanks, executives, analysts.. and no one could foresee the long term problem of Spotify, Sirius, podcasts, youtube as competition that would cut into the profits. Cant even remember the last time I turned on to listed to an actual radio station. Breakfast Club can go- envy with his dumbazz rhetorical questions, angela turning around every interview to make it about her and how she can relate to whatever scenario the person being interviewed talks about, and Charlemagne being extra all the time for no reason or straight up acting ignorant about controversial topics.. corny.

Why do you people consistently believe that nobody listens to the radio?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Dame won.

damon-dash-01-59098876gossiboo512201055047am_zps6f9dee02.jpg

Breakfast Club Lost, Maybe Envy can still give Dame his resume:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Advertising aint what it used to be.

I stream my local radio station in Mobile, and they play Tom Joyner in the morning.

Radio stations might be obselete in 2 years

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Most people I know don't listen to them live....I watch the interviews after the fact......so iHeart is irrelevant in that aspect....also breakfast club doesn't have all their shows live they are pre-recorded.... with YouTube now streaming it's surging to take over as the content king for shyt like this

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but it is so bad u can literally negotiate what u want to pay

They charge $120 a year for it and I only pay $20 and honestly it's not even worth that
That's because companies charge $120 for shyt that's really only costing them $3 and shyt.

Daps
The big dogs have been playing coy years now for various reasons (Jigga, Beyoncé, Drake, Rihanna, Kanye, Future etc)

So at that point you're relying on lesser known acts to do unexpected trend worthy stuff and if you're banking on that continuously it can come off as trite and staged after a while. When it was hit it was hot

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:ohhh: Last thread said $15 billion in debt.

Also:dame: tried to let people know you cant get fired or sold if you don't have a boss but they laughed at him.

www.thecoli.com/threads/iheartmedia-to-file-for-bankruptcy-15-billion-debt.614057/

To keep it a buck I don't care for people bigging up :dame:, because he once had a net worth of 50 million, but his business acumen has lead to a current net worth of -2 million, yes negative 2 mill, google it. He was worth less then Jermaine Dupri. If anyone big up :takedat:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
nikkas don’t understand business but quick to predict major corporations failure. If breakfast club ever completely falls off then it’s a win for them 3. There is no loss in that situation at all so why are dudes in here acting like they going to let all that momentum and fame go to waste? They will all probably make more in their next ventures.