no matter what i try i can never bulk up fml..

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
push ups/pull ups = real strength

weights = pumped up muscles all show

Didn't realize your average NFL player specialized in pushup strength training. What the hell was I thinking? Repping 225 at the combine is just for show.

:stopitslime:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Bulking is easy breh... it's just discouraging as fukk when the first place your fat goes to is your face. Makes me not wanna get any higher than 160.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
To bulk you simply need to eat breh, someone who is my size/weight/gender and age needs to eat 2700cal a day if I'm working out 3-4 times a week. Dudes are so quick to rush to supplements when they simply aren't getting enough intake and natural protein.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
thats how weak nikkaz justify their weakness. push ups and pull ups :smugfavre:

I'm going to have to disagree. Lifting weights can build mass and straight line push/pull strength way quicker than calisthenics. On the other hand, calisthenics cut me up/shaped me in the way I want to be built better than my weightlifting did and doesn't limit my body speed like heavy weights do. I found that focusing on weightlifting was great to get to my desired size, but I like the overall shape that I am getting by focusing on calisthenics. I prefer being built like a gymnast/bar athlete than a bodybuilder.

Herschel Walker is someone who got his build primarily from calisthenics. He is almost 50 years old here:
herschel+walker+nfl+comeback+mma.jpg

Weightlifting or calisthenics all comes down to what your desired purpose for strength training/fitness/bodybuilding is. As of right now, I do a mixture of both weight lifts and calisthenics, but with more focus on calisthenics.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
mostof these yoked off free-weights nikkaz can't do a pull up :dead:
LoL @ being 200+lbs but struggling to do more 4 over hand wide grip pull-ups

Bu bu bu you're skinny it's easier for you....

:stopitslime:

sh*t comes wit practice....

Here's an interesting doc on the topic....

Why Are Thin People Not Fat?

The world is affected by an obesity epidemic, but why is it that not everyone is succumbing?

Medical science has been obsessed with this subject and is coming up with some unexpected answers. As it turns out, it is not all about exercise and diet.

At the center of this programme is a controversial overeating experiment that aims to identify exactly what it is about some people that makes it hard for them to bulk up.

[youtube]P4LaxVxHLeY[/youtube]

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

semtex

:)
Daps
I guess, you're messing the some part.

It doesn't say all, but I'm willing to bet most cats that are 200+lbs can't do more than 5 consecutive over-hand wide pull-ups...
200 lbs ain't that heavy once you get there. :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm going to have to disagree. Lifting weights can build mass and straight line push/pull strength way quicker than calisthenics. On the other hand, calisthenics cut me up/shaped me in the way I want to be built better than my weightlifting did and doesn't limit my body speed like heavy weights do. I found that focusing on weightlifting was great to get to my desired size, but I like the overall shape that I am getting by focusing on calisthenics. I prefer being built like a gymnast/bar athlete than a bodybuilder.

Herschel Walker is someone who got his build primarily from calisthenics. He is almost 50 years old here:
herschel+walker+nfl+comeback+mma.jpg

Weightlifting or calisthenics all comes down to what your desired purpose for strength training/fitness/bodybuilding is. As of right now, I do a mixture of both weight lifts and calisthenics, but with more focus on calisthenics.
I hope you don't believe that. nikka also said he only eats soup and salad.

oh yeah and he's schizoid