no matter what i try i can never bulk up fml..

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
YOu don't eat enough

A protein shake with milk is 270 calories

A double sided peanut butter and jelly sandwich is 600 calories

2 sandwiches and 2 shakes alone is over 1700 calories

3 sandwiches and 3 shakes is over 2600 calories

Stuff yourself, you WILL gain weight

People who say they can't bulk don't eat as much as they think they do

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
props to all the replies

i thought eating twice a day with 2 shakes would be enough

smh

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
YOu don't eat enough

A protein shake with milk is 270 calories

A double sided peanut butter and jelly sandwich is 600 calories

2 sandwiches and 2 shakes alone is over 1700 calories

3 sandwiches and 3 shakes is over 2600 calories

Stuff yourself, you WILL gain weight

People who say they can't bulk don't eat as much as they think they do

:snoop: I gotta eat more

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm stuck at 185 and have been stuck there since high school. I've gotten up to 192, but as soon as I stop eating or take a little time off, I fall right back to 185.

I just figure it's a waste of time for me trying to put on all of this weight because having all these huge muscles is
1) expense
2) a lot of the muscle isn't all that functional. while I can push up more weight, I actually feel slower and less explosive
3) if I stop working out, I'm going to turn into a bowling ball.
4) if I got TOO big, it would make me look short

you obviously will need money for supplements, but another huge cost of maintaining muscle is buying all of that food. I simply don't want to spend that much money on food, nor do I have the appetite to eat those 4,000 calories every day. Also, if I stopped working out, but still had the appetite for 4,000 calories, I'm going to balloon.

Lately I've been focusing on calisthenics (pushups, pullups, and dips) with less heavy weight lifting. I'm actually getting more of the kind of results I want, aka filling up my frame and maintaining the same weight instead of getting a wider frame. Getting cut up and shaping your muscles makes you look a lot bigger than you weigh.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
If you don't like eating blend up carbs with your protein shake. Sometimes I'll do a cup of dry oatmeal with my scoops of protein. That's 60 g of protein and 50 g of carbs. Also add greens to you shake to add fiber which prolongs the digestion of all the proteins and doesn't go through your body as fast.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
peanut butter and banana slices on whole wheat bread. wash it down with a glass of milk.

that my bulk meal

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
I'm stuck at 185 and have been stuck there since high school. I've gotten up to 192, but as soon as I stop eating or take a little time off, I fall right back to 185.

I just figure it's a waste of time for me trying to put on all of this weight because having all these huge muscles is
1) expense
2) a lot of the muscle isn't all that functional. while I can push up more weight, I actually feel slower and less explosive
3) if I stop working out, I'm going to turn into a bowling ball.
4) if I got TOO big, it would make me look short

you obviously will need money for supplements, but another huge cost of maintaining muscle is buying all of that food. I simply don't want to spend that much money on food, nor do I have the appetite to eat those 4,000 calories every day. Also, if I stopped working out, but still had the appetite for 4,000 calories, I'm going to balloon.

Lately I've been focusing on calisthenics (pushups, pullups, and dips) with less heavy weight lifting. I'm actually getting more of the kind of results I want, aka filling up my frame and maintaining the same weight instead of getting a wider frame. Getting cut up and shaping your muscles makes you look a lot bigger than you weigh.

Co-sign, I pretty much given up on that shyt, you gotta buy a gang of food which is a waste of $$$, once u stop eatin for a few days all your hard work is lost

I starte doin just strictly pushups and pullups and it's got me real swole, and tha best part about it it's solid functional muscle not some fake balloon muscle u get from weights

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Co-sign, I pretty much given up on that shyt, you gotta buy a gang of food which is a waste of $$$, once u stop eatin for a few days all your hard work is lost

I starte doin just strictly pushups and pullups and it's got me real swole, and tha best part about it it's solid functional muscle not some fake balloon muscle u get from weights

:stopitslime:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
push ups/pull ups = real strength

weights = pumped up muscles all show

:obama:

double all your portions if you can. when i was bulking i went from 3 morning eggs to 6 with a side of toast and fruit or turkey sausage, 2 tuna sandwhiches with a lot of veggies for lunch, a pb and j sandwhich, banana and protein shake for snack, and 2 home made burrito with black beans and a bunch of shyt for dinner.

i cant cut to save my life tho:noah: