no matter what i try i can never bulk up fml..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I weigh 225 and can do 13 overhand pullups :manny:

dont matter how much you lift nicca

you never touched a spalding
never caught a 70 yard pass
never played in compettitive sports

ohh you work out for the bytches :pacspit:

semtex

:)
Daps
dont matter how much you lift nicca

you never touched a spalding
never caught a 70 yard pass
never played in compettitive sports

ohh you work out for the bytches :pacspit:
this is not true.

explain why you are an african with asian genetics.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
All in all if u want quick size 4000 to 6000 calories is the way to go.5 lbs a week will come like clockwork. However, it def wont all be muscle but after about four five months u can claim 5 to 10 lbs of actual muscle mass. If u an ectomorph tho, u need to keep it up (nutrition) otherwise that shyt gonna melt away mad quick.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Well watch the whole video you dumb fakkit :what:

That fat as nikka keep leapin around like a frog outta water, sum that shyt up nikka ain't nobody got time for all that :childplease:
nikkaz got bills and shyt :beli:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikkka said 5 meals a day...u nikkas have jobs?how u eatin and cookin all that shyt...I like the nikka who mentioned pbj banana sandwhiches...I can ahdnle that sounds easy enuff....dudes talkin like 260 grams of protein is easy....a hamburger is like 60,4 hamburgera a day nikka:damn: then u lose it if u take a break for a week

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's a lot easier to maintain a physique than it is to obtain one. So no, you're not going to fall off in a week in any manner. And no, you don't need to continually eat 3000-4000 calories once you have the body you want (unless you're a generally active individual).

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima not worry about the eatin part too much,ima just do a bunch of pushup and pullups and ill let u know if herschell lyin:win:...I figure if I start gettin bigger then ill naturally be more hungry....I don't like stuffin myself when I'm not hungry to the point u wanna throw up...ima just workout harder,ill be hungry,and ill eat

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Ima not worry about the eatin part too much,ima just do a bunch of pushup and pullups and ill let u know if herschell lyin:win:...I figure if I start gettin bigger then ill naturally be more hungry....I don't like stuffin myself when I'm not hungry to the point u wanna throw up...ima just workout harder,ill be hungry,and ill eat

Yeah bro it's hard to get hungry if u don't work out

U work out hard enough and you'll automatically be hungry