No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get into the Witcher 3

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I treated it like a TV show where I would play for 1-2 "episodes" then come back later. It took me like a year to beat. Its really good but you can't zone out and play. The combat is kind of trash too.
Kind of trash? You being nice fam. Combat is on some ps1 shyt

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Kind of trash? You being nice fam. Combat is on some ps1 shyt
Its not terrible, especially on PC where you can play up to 120hz and change the controls to alternate.

But if you have played games like dragons dogma, devil may cry, souls games, platnium games, or kingdom hearts this combat is complete trash:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its not terrible, especially on PC where you can play up to 120hz and change the controls to alternate.

But if you have played games like dragons dogma, devil may cry, souls games, platnium games, or kingdom hearts this combat is complete trash:francis:

I was with you until you said kingdom hearts

But if we’re comparing Witcher 3’s combat with other Western RPG’s its really on par with everything else

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The show really uses all the creatures and beast from the game in the show. It’s dope when you see something familiar and they even use their weaknesses the same way as the game

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im trying to run theough this again. The story is pretty engrossing…but god geralt moves like a fukking tank and the combat is so ass lol.