No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get into the Witcher 3

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjcry: I don’t know what it is, I’ve now attempted three times, and all three times I just get this urge to delete it.

When does this game get amazing? Maybe I should just keep pushing on and eventually I’ll love it
I would say if you don't like the start of the game abandon it. I liked it from the beginning.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I beat the game and did the first expansion pack, but I just can't come back to finish the Hearts and Stone expansion. From the tank controls, the overdrawn world, the motion sickness ass detective mode, and just the overall slog feeling of the game, its hard to come back.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I beat the game and did the first expansion pack, but I just can't come back to finish the Hearts and Stone expansion. From the tank controls, the overdrawn world, the motion sickness ass detective mode, and just the overall slog feeling of the game, its hard to come back.

Yeah, I feel the same way. It was a great experience the first time around though

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
But I'm a black man who isn't into them white universe's like that. I stopped caring about Harry Potter after the first 2 movies, didn't care about Lord of the rings much after the first. I haven't seen an episode of game of thrones
:comeon: Bruh it's all high fantasy. It is not real lol. You sleeping on shyt out of an allegiance to your... blackness? I can understand not being into the controls/combat of Witcher 3 since a lot of people complained about that. They patched it a few times though if I'm not mistaken. I personally loved it. The story is great. Have it on every platform, even Switch. Gonna do a playthrough once the next-gen upgrade drops next year :manny:.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, if i remember right, they came out with an option that you either enable or disable that greatly improved the controls.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hearts of Stone is one of the GOAT stories in gaming. :picard:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just couldn't get back into the game. Its like every Witcher game is plagued with the WOAT controls. I shouldn't feel like I'm drifting when I'm moving a friggin character:francis:
I get it but man, I highly suggest sucking it up to get through that story. If you aren't feeling it by the end, you can neg me and that bozo @smitty22 :wow:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It took me about 2 tries til that 3rd time did something and really got me into the game. The only reason I stopped playing is for the next ten update