No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get into the Witcher 3

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Same here. I fight the big dragon and usually quit after. I’ve tried a few times to continue but shyt just ain’t that fun up to that point

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you not feeling it don’t waste potentially 40+ hrs on it. Everything ain’t for everybody. I bought it on PS4 when it came out, but I didn’t really get into it until I bought it again when I built my PC.

It’s deliberate and you gotta really immerse into the world, which if you’re thinking about how much you’re not enjoying it will make immersion difficult.

Daps
If you not feeling it don’t waste potentially 40+ hrs on it. Everything ain’t for everybody. I bought it on PS4 when it came out, but I didn’t really get into it until I bought it again when I built my PC.

It’s deliberate and you gotta really immerse into the world, which if you’re thinking about how much you’re not enjoying it will make immersion difficult.

I watched the tv show and everything :mjcry:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the tv show and everything :mjcry:

I still got that on my docket :mjcry:

Maybe when the next gen patch comes out it’ll make a difference. Moving up to better hardware did make a difference for me somehow I guess. That’s what I’m waiting on to run through it again. Even fw the game I could only manage one full playthrough at the time

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
shyt is dope af once you make it out the swamp

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Took me like 3 tries to get into it.

I’ve since played it all the way through twice, the 2nd time with the two DLC’s. Probably over 300+ hours on that game. Once it clicks it just clicks and you realize theres really no other western rpg that compares to it

It’s still the only game i feel truly captures the living breathing world aspect completely. To where you can go into a cave or some random burned out town and find an interesting item or quest line out of the blue and the quest actually ends up being deep and interesting

One example, i played through it the first time and for some reason never stumbled upon this quest. The second time i played it ended up being one of my favorite little mini-stories in the game.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjcry: I don’t know what it is, I’ve now attempted three times, and all three times I just get this urge to delete it.

When does this game get amazing? Maybe I should just keep pushing on and eventually I’ll love it
I literally just took a shyt on you in another thread... but now I gotta cosign you :myman:

I tried it once years ago and stopped. But I'm a black man who isn't into them white universe's like that. I stopped caring about Harry Potter after the first 2 movies, didn't care about Lord of the rings much after the first. I haven't seen an episode of game of thrones :manny:

I'm not here professing the game is trash, the universe itself doesn't excite me. I never put in much time in the elder scrolls games either. Each version gets one hour of play from me then I usually go "this is cool but I have a life" and I keep it moving. I can't dedicate 300hrs to games like that. As a kid I would have LOVED shyt like this. I just have too much going on in real life too enjoy long games like this anymore :to: