No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol they gone

463d7hfusofx.gif

lol at that gif.
of course they're gone. New money means a new spot.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: god damn Worst game of the year goes to this
not even close. stop confusing people being disappointed mostly with things they wanted that were never said to be in the game. not being in the game. and some things that was shown in trailers or said to be in the game that haven't made it in at launch = worse game. nope. there are much worse games than this and to some of us. we still like the game as is. I know I do.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just like i said some where in this thread. whether or not you like this game. you have to give them props on the tech. with that ultra small team. AAA games like GTA 5 had like a 1000 people on the team. imagine how many artists are on that team and devs. it was 14 on hello games early on. and all of them were not even artists. so how much content could they even create for the procedural generation to be more varied? i said this before. i would love to see them or some other company with AAA $$$ hire 300+ people to work on this game with all this tech and see what they produce.

Code analysis of No Man's Sky praises engine, criticises 'unfinished' game | PC Gamer

"It is a very elegant and clever procedure because it is very easy for artists to add new content for the procedural generation. And in fact for every new part they add the new number of total combinations is increasing exponentially (if the part will be available in all tree paths)," author, site founder, and lead programmer Greg Waste says, explaining how the game's models avoid coming together in random jumbles of skin and bone.

It's a subject he's in a position to know something about: He's created archive explorers and exporters for FIFA, NBA2K, and Shadow of Mordor, and he's got a few "scientific projects" listed on the page as well, including a gravity simulator, fractal generators, and a "Pokemon Battle Revolution importer." He also created the No Man's Sky model viewer, available at the No Man's Sky Mods site.

"From what I know they got two or three artists working on the models. The mindblowing thing about this generation procedure is that if they had double the number of people working EXCLUSIVELY on that part, the game content (just for the creatures) would be hundreds of times larger. And this fact alone shows me the capabilities and the potential that [the] NMS game engine has."

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just like i said some where in this thread. whether or not you like this game. you have to give them props on the tech. with that ultra small team. AAA games like GTA 5 had like a 1000 people on the team. imagine how many artists are on that team and devs. it was 14 on hello games early on. and all of them were not even artists. so how much content could they even create for the procedural generation to be more varied? i said this before. i would love to see them or some other company with AAA $$$ hire 300+ people to work on this game with all this tech and see what they produce.

Code analysis of No Man's Sky praises engine, criticises 'unfinished' game | PC Gamer
Minecraft was made by just one man and it's actually a classic game still being played by a lot of people today.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

The game sucks

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minecraft was made by just one man and it's actually a classic game still being played by a lot of people today.
lol. stop the nonsense.

minecraft of today is not the minecraft of yesterday. not even remotely close aside from the block look. so when you make this statement you're hoping no one notices. find another game made by 14 or less people that turned out to be great after its original release date that didn't take more than 5 year to create. I'm not saying this person/persons don't exist. I'm saying give us a better example.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They just got hacked too. Man the drama around this game is more entertaining than the game itself