No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this has to be one of the weirder planets I've seen. these rock tendrils were everywhere

D25F4BCD6CE57DC677A55B646B1C718A964D6CBD

I was at a planet something like that didn't have any animals/living creatures at all.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reaction youtube videos exposing his double talk is the best part about this scandal. Don't have the game...but the backlash is very entertaining.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game is the epitome of :ld: it's not even real space in the sense that you can't orbit the star in that system. A game like Elite Dangerous has a lot of empty space which this game doesn't have, every single inch of space is filled with asteroids and you can't attempt to travel to another star system without warping.

That game right there doesn't exist.

Just watched again, and i still can't believe this shyt

I hope somebody makes that game one day:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The game is the epitome of :ld: it's not even real space in the sense that you can't orbit the star in that system. A game like Elite Dangerous has a lot of empty space which this game doesn't have, every single inch of space is filled with asteroids and you can't attempt to travel to another star system without warping.

That game right there doesn't exist.

:ohhh::ohhh:

One Man's Lie to Fraud-ASS Sky:ohhh:

:why: That trailer is the game I would've wanted to play.

That is next level

Daps
Awww shutup defending this dumb shyt.

Dude clearly said you would be able to see other players.

He also fukking said you could fly to any star you see in the sky.

I'm not even debating this shyt anymore. You wanna play dumb to defend that lying fukker then go right ahead:camby: a

You seem way too mad about a video game

Its just a game, I really don't care like that, just telling you my honest impressions going into the game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You seem way too mad about a video game

Its just a game, I really don't care like that, just telling you my honest impressions going into the game
I'm not mad at the game. Disappointed as I was very excited for it, but mad no.

What makes me mad is people like you playing dumb and pretending the rest of us just are just making shyt up for the fukk of it. There's no way in hell you followed the game closely as you said and had ZERO expectation of some kind of multiplayer component.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm not mad at the game. Disappointed as I was very excited for it, but mad no.

What makes me mad is people like you playing dumb and pretending the rest of us just are just making shyt up for the fukk of it. There's no way in hell you followed the game closely as you said and had ZERO expectation of some kind of multiplayer component.
plenty of us did.... in this very thread actually.. cause people kept asking and asking and asking

and we kept saying "nah there's not going to be any multiplayer whatsoever" i can even remember saying a few times, that if it was multiplayer, it'd be worse, cause people would just team up, and run around like halo, shooting other people and doing dumb shyt, while the rest of us was just trying to explore.

i definitely remember the guy saying "there's so many planets it'll be damn near impossible to find another person" so i even if that's what you took as multiplayer, then ok... but to me that still meant you ain't about to find another damn person so don't count on it

at no point have i been disappointed in this game... from day one... again in this thread.... i took this as "interstellar" the video game... fly out and explore space and shyt... period... and that's what i got

i fire it up... blow some l's... fukk around with shyt for an hour or two.... then go about my day

i really, and i bet others too, never was looking for star wars galaxies or halo universe or whatever else y'all imagined this shyt to be

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
plenty of us did.... in this very thread actually.. cause people kept asking and asking and asking

and we kept saying "nah there's not going to be any multiplayer whatsoever" i can even remember saying a few times, that if it was multiplayer, it'd be worse, cause people would just team up, and run around like halo, shooting other people and doing dumb shyt, while the rest of us was just trying to explore.

i definitely remember the guy saying "there's so many planets it'll be damn near impossible to find another person" so i even if that's what you took as multiplayer, then ok... but to me that still meant you ain't about to find another damn person so don't count on it

at no point have i been disappointed in this game... from day one... again in this thread.... i took this as "interstellar" the video game... fly out and explore space and shyt... period... and that's what i got

i fire it up... blow some l's... fukk around with shyt for an hour or two.... then go about my day

i really, and i bet others too, never was looking for star wars galaxies or halo universe or whatever else y'all imagined this shyt to be
Stop with this dumb ass fukking shyt.

Dude was asked a direct question.

"CAN YOU SEE OTHER PLAYERS"

His response was a simple YES.

He also said "THE ONLY WAY TO SEE HOW YOU LOOK IS IF ANOTHER PLAYER SEES YOU"

No way to interpret this other than there would be SOME TYPE OF MULTIPLAYER. Even the "damn there impossible" Statment leaves a POSSIBILITY of encountering another player. Now that the game is out we find out it is in fact impossible, but not because two players can't find the same planet. It's because it's just not coded into the game.

I said NOTHING about halo or Star Wars galaxy's. That's another dumb as strawman you fukkers throw out there to insult my intelligence.

What I expected was something at least similar to that video @Malta posted. No way in fukk you can watch that video then say "I got what i expelected"

fukk off with that bullshyt:camby:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shame this game was hot garbage, now Sony, Steam and Amazon are giving people full refunds regardless of how many game hours you logged in:russ:

Told nikkas NMS didn't pass that eye test when the early streams were rolling and all I heard was that rookie gamer talk "how can you judge a game without playing it?"

I've been gaming for decades kid:youngsabo:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

No way to interpret this other than there would be SOME TYPE OF MULTIPLAYER. Even the "damn there impossible" Statment leaves a POSSIBILITY of encountering another player. Now that the game is out we find out it is in fact impossible, but not because two players can't find the same planet. It's because it's just not coded into the game.

I said NOTHING about halo or Star Wars galaxy's. That's another dumb as strawman you fukkers throw out there to insult my intelligence.

What I expected was something at least similar to that video @Malta posted. No way in fukk you can watch that video then say "I got what i expelected"

how the hell you gonna tell ME, what I expected :mjlol:

i didn't expect to ever see another player in this game EVER.... so now i find out it wasnt coded into the game.... guess what? i don't care..... no am i let down to find that out.... you know why? CAUSE I NEVER EXPECTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

this ain't me making any type of argument... like i said... i said it THEN, months ago, and continued to tell posters the same thing, in this thread...

so no... it doesn't bother me and i don't care that it's not multiplayer.. that was never going to be any part of the factors of me buying and enjoying this game :yeshrug:

now if people are upset about that... i can't blame them... but you spending time trying to TELL people that they are let down about shyt is a dumb argument to have... cause at the end of the day, you have no idea

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

i didn't expect to ever see another player in this game EVER.... so now i find out it wasnt coded into the game.... guess what? i don't care..... no am i let down to find that out.... you know why? CAUSE I NEVER EXPECTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

this ain't me making any type of argument... like i said... i said it THEN, months ago, and continued to tell posters the same thing, in this thread...

so no... it doesn't bother me and i don't care that it's not multiplayer.. that was never going to be any part of the factors of me buying and enjoying this game :yeshrug:

now if people are upset about that... i can't blame them... but you spending time trying to TELL people that they are let down about shyt is a dumb argument to have... cause at the end of the day, you have no idea

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People are coming at you because you talking about info from 2013 and by 2015-2016 Sean presented the game in an exaggerated light.

New info out the mouth of the guy in the spotlight happened for 18months and you willfully ignored that info. If you ignored the game for 3yrs you are only disappointed by the animals chasing each other in that one demo . Other people followed the updated info for 18 plus months that promised more.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
People are coming at you because you talking about info from 2013 and by 2015-2016 Sean presented the game in an exaggerated light.

New info out the mouth of the guy in the spotlight happened for 18months and you willfully ignored that info. If you ignored the game for 3yrs you are only disappointed by the animals chasing each other in that one demo . Other people followed the updated info for 18 plus months that promised more.
you could be correct... although i been in this thread and others since day 1

so please tell me what he said that was made this game a complete 180 from what i got on this disc

so far i got multiplayer... from what i got, this was supposed to be about you being alone... in a one in a million chance, you'd find another person, but it's not like you could message your boy and be like "yo i'm on this planet by the tree near the ocean.... come through"

now people are saying even if you did find each other, you wouldn't be able to see each other

that lie..... i cannot defend... at all

i will say that it doesn't bother me... cause i don't care to meet up with people and play.... and i was always led to believe it'd be a miracle if it even happened... BUT I'LL ADMIT THAT WAS A FLAT OUT LIE

now what else was promised that wasn't delivered on that should make me believe i was duped into buying some other type of game besides randomly generated planets and endless space exploration?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It's fine to say you don't care you are lied to. And I never said what you should or shouldn't be let down about.

I said stop insulting the intelligence of everybody else by pretending it's us making shyt up. Sean Murray is the only one that made shyt up.