No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dodged a bullet :huhldup:

Tons of people must be trading in that PS4 version because the trade value keeps dropping quick.

I will just wait for the inevitable release of Star Citizen

Star Citizen coming to PS4???!! :jbhmm:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Star Citizen coming to PS4???!! :jbhmm:
Nah, it will be PC only for a while (assuming it ever comes out).

Maybe PS4 NEO and Scorpio, but these current consoles won't be able to run this game which its system requirements continue to get more demanding as they continue working on it.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I wonder is why people care about stuff like this?

It's not multilayer so it's either you like it or you don't
It was supposed to be multiplayer :mjlol:

But I think the reason this matters is because it's supposed to be an ongoing game with a shared world. It's not like it's a story based 10 hour adventure. People were supposed to explore the infinite universe, but 90% of the people on steam put it down after the first week.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
After playing for a while I'm done.

Beyond any of the controversy what killed it for me is the sameness of everything. There's no reason to seek out any individual location, cause it's all too random and familiar at the same damn time.

There's no reason to explore a dangerous planet as any resource you need can be found on a safe planet. I don't even go in spacestations anymore cause they are all the same shyt.

The universe doesn't seem large cause you can't really fly through it, just warp from each static set of planets to the next, and there's no sense of direction as for where I've been or where I'm heading, so none of it is memorable, just mindlessly charging up my warp engine and warping to the next set of planets.

I enjoyed being able to take off from one planet fly through space and land on the next, but once that wore off the game is just mind-numbingly stale.

As this was approaching the launch and I started finding out more about it

This is EXACTLY what I thought it was going to be

Mining resources to obtain resources for resources sake

I thought about waiting until it drops to $20-25

I may not even rent this now..

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
As this have approached the launch and I started finding out more about it

This is EXACTLY what I thought it was going to be

Mining resources to obtain resources for resources sake

I thought about waiting until it drops to $20-25

I may not even rent this now..

The game is the epitome of :ld: it's not even real space in the sense that you can't orbit the star in that system. A game like Elite Dangerous has a lot of empty space which this game doesn't have, every single inch of space is filled with asteroids and you can't attempt to travel to another star system without warping.

That game right there doesn't exist.

Daps
It was supposed to be multiplayer :mjlol:

But I think the reason this matters is because it's supposed to be an ongoing game with a shared world. It's not like it's a story based 10 hour adventure. People were supposed to explore the infinite universe, but 90% of the people on steam put it down after the first week.

I followed the game closely not once did I ever think this was a MP experience

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I followed the game closely not once did I ever think this was a MP experience
Awww shutup defending this dumb shyt.

Dude clearly said you would be able to see other players.

He also fukking said you could fly to any star you see in the sky.

I'm not even debating this shyt anymore. You wanna play dumb to defend that lying fukker then go right ahead:camby: a

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm still interested in the game but I'm glad I didn't cop on release :whew:
it is an interesting game. you have to have realistic expectations as far as what procedural generation can produce. everything's not amazing, but I definitely found some cool planets and creatures. and it's kinda cool that that came from a bunch of math

but overall it just feels like a lot of stuff just didn't make it into the game. like it's cool learning alien words, but there's just not much use for them. there's a bunch of upgrades, but you really don't need them. loose ends and half baked ideas. shyt needed to cook a little longer :yeshrug: