No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
yeah, you find them in various stations
Have you been able to get rid of the stuttering issues people have been complaining about?

I am tempted to grab it, but definitely not at full price. Value is plummeting on the PS4 side so I am expecting a price drop soon.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Have you been able to get rid of the stuttering issues people have been complaining about?

I am tempted to grab it, but definitely not at full price. Value is plummeting on the PS4 side so I am expecting a price drop soon.
yeah, they released a few patches that fixed most of the issues. performance still ain't perfect though

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
just started, got my first new ship that i copped off some dude. had 3 extra slots.

so far only 1 extra slot found for my suit though.

questions -

need to find out how to get more slots for my multi tool.

need an atlas pass

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just started, got my first new ship that i copped off some dude. had 3 extra slots.

so far only 1 extra slot found for my suit though.

questions -

need to find out how to get more slots for my multi tool.

need an atlas pass
you get extra slots for your suit by finding drop pods. the price will go up 10,000 units every time

for the multi-tool, you have to find new multi-tools. some times you can cop one off the wall at various outposts, or you can get one as a reward. the multi-tool slots can only be used for upgrades, and not storage

you get the atlas pass (v1) from the homie Polo at the 'space anomaly'. you should find it if you follow the atlas path