No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Brehs...I don't want to go through the entire thread...but can someone tell me the consensus my coli brethren feels about No Man's Sky?

I remember seeing and reading about it years ago, but I just found out it just got released recently. Then I saw some friends of mine shyt on it on FB.

Not trying to spoil it and watch mad videos/reviews, but I want to know if I should cop. Help a breh out!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brehs...I don't want to go through the entire thread...but can someone tell me the consensus my coli brethren feels about No Man's Sky?

I remember seeing and reading about it years ago, but I just found out it just got released recently. Then I saw some friends of mine shyt on it on FB.

Not trying to spoil it and watch mad videos/reviews, but I want to know if I should cop. Help a breh out!
If you like exploration you'll like it, if not then it's probably not for you

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

If your into sci-fi and space exploration it's great.

If you are looking for action/Shooting/story then it's not for you.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

good game if you like gathering, crafting, and exploring. story is pretty light, and something you gotta piece together yourself. there is combat, but I wouldn't call it an action game

it's also not a scientifically accurate space sim

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i probably wont enjoy this game, but i'll give it a shot :sadcam:

I enjoyed it but I'll put like a podcast on or something and zone out while I play it....Aint like I accomplish anything but maybe find some cool creatures or get killed by an electric flying squid.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
found my first system and planet discovered by someone else

D5740DA418C4BE7DEDA7D45D554F2FFAC2223951

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So have any of the advanced life forms in the universe been found yet?

Any videos?

I'm curious what they would be like

I thought the only "Aliens" are the ones you find in the space stations. There's no advance life walking around on any of the planets, just creatures