No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
was hoping they would end this Samaritan storyline before the season was over but now i see theyre gonna stick with this until the end :snoop:

hopefully next season is the last cause its getting pretty ridiculous

they just walking around NY spraying machine guns all day and not a cop in sight :heh:

Totally agree with you. This has been the shows undoing (besides killing Taraji Henson) & a terrible story line. Now they're trying to save the show by pairing Root & Shaw which is ridiculous

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Totally agree. Also when Taraji left the show it took a steep dip in quality. To me it hasn't recovered since.
and you're right :yeshrug: as much as i liked shaw i didn't really liked how the added her and amy acker to the show. The writers for person of interest are incredibly talented and the show had incredibly good plots and villains. However, Samaritan story has run its course and should be deaded. In fact, I liked the brotherhood shyt and the corrupted cops (what was the corrupted cops group called again?) more than Samaritan, that evil old cac and his team of minions

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
and you're right :yeshrug: as much as i liked shaw i didn't really liked how the added her and amy acker to the show. The writers for person of interest are incredibly talented and the show had incredibly good plots and villains. However, Samaritan story has run its course and should be deaded. In fact, I liked the brotherhood shyt and the corrupted cops (what was the corrupted cops group called again?) more than Samaritan, that evil old cac and his team of minions

HR

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the Samaritan story line killed this show.
yup,they fukked by not wrapping that storyline up in a single season

also Root is wack as fukk too

I still love this show and will watch it until the end but that last season(mainly the 2nd half) took a huge dip in quality

every since the episode where the little kid showed up as the avatar for samaritan the show just hasnt been the same

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I just wrapped up season 4. I gotta say this is one of the greatest shows i ever watched. I rank it up there with BB The wire GOTs Utopia black mirror etc. I didnt like how they introduced shaw and root. They've grown on me though. And Tariji P killed her role. I've gotten so attracted to her in so many ways. Her character is everything i like in a woman.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
25104_original.gif

:shaq: