No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This season has been amazing for a send off... everyone getting shot.... :mjcry:

I just want to see samaritan get fukked in the ass in the end after all the bullshyt he's been pulling.. :birdman:

this joint getting cancelled is legit hurting
like i could see this getting a csi/ncis type run longterm with finch forming his own private police group shadow government agency save the world type swagg

but nah man i gotta feeling everyone but reese and finch are getting got
sick

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it had me feeling like :mjcry:

giphy.gif

RIP #Elias #Root

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I ain't gonna lie. I got the.cutting onions feeling when Elias and Root got bodied. Harold needs to stop being a batch and get gully. Folks are dying to protect you

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shows crazy, I'm reading comments it looks the machine set the whole thing up, so it can be unleashed :damn:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Binged the last 4 episodes last night

Root dead :blessed:

I absolutely hated that character

To me she represented everything that was wrong with the show.Just a over the top ridiculous character

A female hacker walking around bodying trained government agents with ease? :martin:

And her voice was just so fukking annoying so of course right after she died the machine would pick her voice to use :snoop:

Im just ready for this shyt to be over...how many episodes are left?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

To me she represented everything that was wrong with the show.Just a over the top ridiculous character

A female hacker walking around bodying trained government agents with ease? :martin:

And her voice was just so fukking annoying so of course right after she died the machine would pick her voice to use :snoop:

1 more... :dahell: it was only 13 episodes....

and I kinda liked Root she was the wildcard/harley quinn of the series...

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's like she has the god mod on every gun fight :mindblown:
Exactly, these two reasons why I never could like her, I feel that if she and John were in a gun fight, Harold might as well have the burial for john ready because he got no chance. :scust:
Her stupid remarks to end conversations are :scust:
Gonna binge the last three eps next week:banderas:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I didn't like her at first either but she started growing on me over the seasons. I was more mad that she seemed to replace Carter. Wish they could have had her in Episode 12 instead of just her name on a desk but she probably had contract obligations to Empire

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's like she has the god mod on every gun fight :mindblown:
Exactly, these two reasons why I never could like her, I feel that if she and John were in a gun fight, Harold might as well have the burial for john ready because he got no chance. :scust:
Her stupid remarks to end conversations are :scust:
Gonna binge the last three eps next week:banderas:
yeah breh that shyt always pissed me off

I can understand John and Shaw putting in work because they're trained former black ops agents but Root? Hell naw :mjlol:

They even let Fusco get fukked all the time but for some reason this bytch was invincible