No love for Person Of Interest?? OFFICIAL season 3 thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

5 years brehs..... :mjcry: the ride was worth it.... so sad to see this ending...

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Damn, I stopped somewhere around season 3. Another one to add back to my queue.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finale ws pretty good outside of the machine defeating samaritan when it couldn't do it once in millions of simulations

Hate to see John die just in case netflix or somebody else wants to revive thr show but he was probably done with any

Hated the samaritan storyline and the last 2 seasons for the most part but that was a pretty satisfying ending

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finale ws pretty good outside of the machine defeating samaritan when it couldn't do it once in millions of simulations
That's because the machine didn't have the option to lose this time and Samaritan was put into a position it was never used to being in. In the end, the machine had more heart :wow:

But the show only fukked up by continuing this Samaritan storyline, I understand the show was going to do the "Ai vs Ai" thing regardless, but we have to admit the sub-storylines (Vigilance, HR, Brotherhood, etc) were waaay more interesting.
I think the show got canned because it was too expensive to film, but im not sure tho (and the cbs cac execs even canned limitless and that was a good show too :snoop:).
Since Reece is dead POI will never be the same, that's if it gets picked up :yeshrug:

That being said I thoroughly enjoyed the show for the past 5 years, it was incredibly consistent and barely had any fillers. Well written show that never got appreciated, didn't win major awards, and pretty much went out quietly. I never understood how this show never got any praises. Im proud to say that this is the greatest show I have ever watched and will buy the DVD for all the seasons and watch it again.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If it gets picked back up in the future it's gonna be tough to pull off the show without Reese. They caught lots of hell when they killed off Carter
Aside from a few random eps i stopped watching when they killed off Carter even though Reese is that dude, is the rest of the series worth watching?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aside from a few random eps i stopped watching when they killed off Carter even though Reese is that dude, is the rest of the series worth watching?
IMO no

The samaritan storyline was trash and they dragged it out til the end of the show

The show was ALOT better with Carter and the HR storyline

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL

At the time it was despite the decline in quality but there’s so many good shows right now to watch I probably wouldn’t bother. The programmer guy was recently a bad guy on Arrow