No Homo but what did Alejandro do to Guillermo Diaz to make him talk??

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If he was being waterboarded, other CIA dude (Michael from Burn Notice) would've sat there eating some popcorn. And why would the director hide Guillermo being prepped for waterboarding after showing us everything else under the sun? Clearly he meant to portray the act as so heinous that he prefer we leave it to imagination.

I assume you are agreeing with me then.

Not sure why you quoted to repeat what I said in the form of a question

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It was rape......there was a reason they showed the DRY drain....
water curing is not the same as water boarding..there wouldn't be a ton of water spilling down the drain...you make them drink the water until their stomach is about to burst and then beat the shyt out of them until they throw up and repeat.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Rape :deadmanny:

That is so telling and you could go into a psychological spiral about what it says about our culture, that people think a straight man, with a family of 4, (though they were murdered) just morphs into a homosexual rapist because that is the ultimate display of "masculinity"

I bet the director would be between hilarious and terrified if you told him thats what your interpretation was

Taylor Sheridan wrote this, and if you see Wind River, you can see he takes sexual violence seriously.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Rape :deadmanny:

That is so telling and you could go into a psychological spiral about what it says about our culture, that people think a straight man, with a family of 4, (though they were murdered) just morphs into a homosexual rapist because that is the ultimate display of "masculinity"

I bet the director would be between hilarious and terrified if you told him thats what your interpretation was

Taylor Sheridan wrote this, and if you see Wind River, you can see he takes sexual violence seriously.

sorry breh...blame it on the Director for not showing what happened......you cant rule out rape....I can say he had his balls directly in the man's face as a warning to what was to come...which he did