No Homo but what did Alejandro do to Guillermo Diaz to make him talk??

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:deadmanny: I mean if thats the premise you want to run with, there is nothing I can say that PROVES thats not what was implied.....but there is also NOTHING to indicate that.....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:deadmanny: I mean if thats the premise you want to run with, there is nothing I can say that PROVES thats not what was implied.....but there is also NOTHING to indicate that.....
The focus on the bone dry drain and the numerous motions pretty much spell it out. You think he just emasculated dude by putting his foot between his legs? By putting his crotch in his face? That was all a lead up. Hell, even the Americans were laughing at all.

You gotta do backflips to reason that it was NOT rape.

Raping a man is the single most emasculating thing that you can do.

Daps
LOL no he did not rape him......it's a domination/vulnerability thing to let the prisoner know he is NOT in control any longer, humiliating for a cartel boss....
@42 Monks is right - he did rape him. You can hear dude grunting (pause) as the camera zooms in on the drain. Rape/submission is actually a strong theme all throughout the film.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol you guys have lost it...The threat of sexual violence, sexual intimidation and emasculation is clear, but there is nothing to suggest he raped the man.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sicario

What better way to humiliate and dominate another person than rape them?

To rape the person they most care about........ whether it be an elderly relative, spouse, or child.

giphy.gif

Daps
lol you guys have lost it...The threat of sexual violence, sexual intimidation and emasculation is clear, but there is nothing to suggest he raped the man.
On first viewing, I had the same thought. But when I went back to watch the scene again - it's clear as day you can hear dude groaning/grunting (overlapped with sounds of the other dude struggling) when the camera is fixed on the drain. I was probably too busy eating to notice first time around. He definitely raped him.

:manny:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
He raped him. The question we should be asking is how Alejandro got and maintained his erection as Guillermo was by no means attractive.