No Homo But HAVE Y'all Ever Had A Dude Hit On You? Coli Men

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Some people are like that, myself included, but it doesnt necessarily make us insecure with our sexuality or possible have some hidden attraction to the same sex. Sometimes we just dont like for certain people to try to hit on us and it just may stem from how we were raised and what we were taught to look down upon. Hell in the other thread a bunch of coli women expressed their dislike, a strong dislike, for bummy dudes approaching them. Is it psychological something wrong with them? Do they have some hidden desire for such dudes, but cant be with them out of fear of other's opinion?
Is that thread in The Salon?

See, my parents instilled in me not to look down on anyone. Their (humbling) words echo in my ear/mind anytime I think about getting beside myself - "You put your pants on one leg at a time just like everybody else"..."Don't look down on anyone. God forbid, that could be you..."

So, whether it's a dusty looking dude or a GQ looking dude...they both are merely acknowledging an attractive woman. Is that a crime or is it nature? While I may turn down the dusty looking man, the GQ man may not get anywhere either if his approach is raggedy. i.e. Telling/motioning for me to come to him instead of coming up to me. You tell a dog to come to you.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You just made me BOL, Big Rufus, because I actually had OPI Black Cherry Chutney sitting on my dresser but then I decided on gray.
Have you been peeking in my window, Sweetheart :wtb:?
Ohhhh hell nah wasn't me. I'm a pervert but Not Like That. It Might Be A Waste Of Time Because As Soon As I See Them Bad Ass Toes That shyt Will Be Sucked Off. Call The Cops.