No Homo But HAVE Y'all Ever Had A Dude Hit On You? Coli Men

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
One of the gay brehs at work used to come sit w me and the Nigerian homie at work years ago . It was all good for a while, but at some point he got waaay too comfortable. He'd grab a shoulder or brush an arm when laughing at a joke but we both played it off thinking we were over reacting.

Then one day standing in the hall he legit reached out and rested his palm on the Nigerian brehs chest and held it there a lil too long laughing, breh himmed him up, pulled him into a room and told him to never touch him again or he'd get fukked up.

The gay dude still works here and he still won't make eye contact w me and that shyt happened 10 years ago.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
I tried making small talk with this flamboyant somewhat obese asian guy that works in the reception at this study center. Im like talking to him about christmas and i say "so you get christmas break off working here?" And hes like why are you interested? I had to hit the :dwillhuh:
I was like 16 mayne, he didnt stop after that either. Kept trying to make struggle small talk with me for an entire year.:huhldup:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Trannies and fakkits be messaging me all the time on dating sites. I block them everytime

One dude on meetme wanted to suck my toes :scusthov:
Yeah I went through that on POF. This woman that was clearly a man kept denying she was a man. If you a trans just be proud of it. I hate when the try to finesse dudes into thinking they are something they not. We had a deep back and forth and I called the person out on it.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup! Once I was talking to this dude on the street at nighttime cause I was doing a delivery to a warehouse.

Normal Latino dude. He needed a screwdriver and asked if I had one on the truck. I was like nah and he he said thanks and went to shake my hand but did that gay finger shyt in the palm.

I snatched my hand back like I got an electric shock and said nah I don't get down like that and he apologized and took his ass upstairs.