No Homo But HAVE Y'all Ever Had A Dude Hit On You? Coli Men

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I swear were chopping it up for a minute. Then he says he bisexual. This mf did not look like a faq but I'm like OK cool. He was a cool dude. Then he started asking me to come over. I kept saying I'm not with that. :stopitslime:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
iv had gay dudes out here in stl openly stare me down, and smile at me.

When i moved out here full time last year, i was shocked at the amount of gay black males i see out here.

there is a nikka who works at supermarket down the block that is always fukking looking at me :whoa:.

shyt is spooky.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Btw I disagree with the idea that you must give off a "vibe" for gay men to holla or put advances on you because the most thugged out gangster nikkas be DL. The guys who you would never suspect are gay or bi (whatever they are).

You don't even have to be attractive.

You have a dikk and ass and gay men know how men have a high sex drive and want to cum. Many will probably try to persuade you with offering head (like it's not a big deal). They will likely target you if you smoke weed (get high) or you're barely sober.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
One time I was shopping with my mom, Prolly around 16, 17 lime when I was still clean cut, hairline edged out with the afro type shyt in Florida. I'm outside the store chilling and this dude comes out to tell me my mom's looking for me.

I go check on her, do whatever, go back outside and the same dude asks me if I found her and we get into casual convo. He's asking about my accent (Caribbean) and somehow we get to talking about clubs. This fool stretches like he's yawning but he exposing his whole fukking tummy to me on some bullshyt. :dwillhuh: "Yeah, some real nice clubs out here. Gimme a call. We can hang"

:snoop: I made an excuse to go find my mom and got away from that dude.

Only other time I found myself in a situation like that was when I was inside this gay club that sold liquor and me and my friends used to try and keep the buzz going ny drinking in there despite the obvious and some dude tried to roll on me. :shaq2: Have nights out with Alcoholics, brehs.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I was being nosey...but so far everyone seems secure in his manhood/sexuality. Great.

It's the ones that are extremely threatened/want to fight/barking about the mere attraction from gay men that I side eye...[Might not be the best analogy but I liken it to someone telling you that he's going to kick your ass. If you know he can't whip you, then there is no threat...again, not the best analogy but YKWIM]

(Yes, I get that another man's attraction and his vocalizing it is very unpleasant...but as long as he doesn't touch or persist after you have clearly made it known that you don't get down like that...)

Last edited: