No Country For Old Men ceased being a great movie when...

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Nah, to me his death (along with everything that followed) underscored the message of the movie. Although when I first watched it, it was a little jarring because that wasn't how I expected & wanted the movie to unfold. But after a while I was able to appreciate the thinking behind it

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
He was acting like he was gonna do something and got merked like he was a nobody because he wanted to cupcake with some raggedy bytch.

Im gonna make you a special project of mine - :ooh::ooh::umad:

I was like Uh o Chigurgh done fukked with the wrong one. Then it was like :dwillhuh: Hes dead? :laff:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4kO99Sg1fs"]No country for old men - Chigurgh vs Wells & phone call - YouTube[/ame]

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Chigurgh sons another dumb cac in this scene who was acting like a nosey smug prick

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the movie is good but let's keep it 100....the Coens got away with murder just because of who they are. If any other director tried to pull the shyt they did in that movie (killing the main character off camera, that random ass ending) they'd be crucified.

Fred.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
People always say some shyt like...

" no one wanted to see some face off for a climax.."

And im always like :rudy:

Yeah I was anticipating that shyt one some "final round....FIGHT!"...and then boom ol' boy got popped. Killed the whole flow.

:snoop:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Great film, gets better with repeated viewings.

I can definitely understand why some didn't like it though

Javier Bardem killed it,friendo.