"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
:russ:There's actually people in here who believe the Eagles are going to win. I get it now
tenor.gif

:mjlol::heh::pachaha:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I just don’t understand how people think Patriots have a shot??? The AFC is atrocious and this might be the worst Patriots team in the Super Bowl. This shyt is a rap and my predictions never fail

Eagles 34
Patriots 17

I would like to say the ref penality calling discrepancies will be carefully orchestrated because of the backlash from the AFC championship game. This will work in Eagles favor.
I'll be counting on you and a lil surprise I have for all the coliseum that never fails.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm expecting to see alot of multiple TE sets with Ertz, and Burton on the field at the same time.

The Patriots are super weak in the middle of the field with their LBs and guys like Rowe and Chung in coverage.

I think Ertz, Burton and Agholor are going to eat over the middle of the field against those guys.

If the Pats try to go nickle or dime to match up with them The Eagles are going to be able to run against them pretty easily.

As long as they're able to finish in the red zone and goaline like they've done all year against waaaaaay better defenses The Eagles should be in great position to put up points.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I'm expecting to see alot of multiple TE sets with Ertz, and Burton on the field at the same time.

The Patriots are super weak in the middle of the field with their LBs and guys like Rowe and Chung in coverage.

I think Ertz, Burton and Agholor are going to eat over the middle of the field against those guys.

If the Pats try to go nickle or dime to match up with them The Eagles are going to be able to run against them pretty easily.

As long as they're able to finish in the red zone and goaline like they've done all year against waaaaaay better defenses The Eagles should be in great position to put up points.

Patriots run defense is horrible too. They ranked like second to last in YPC allowed this season.

Unless Belichick really comes out with something brilliant (which is possible, guy is a genius), the RPO should work really well against these guys.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dudes sleeping on the eagles gonna be in for a rude awakening. the eagles are a vastly superior team by far from top to bottom. its gonna be a close game because its brady and belichick but this is easily the least talented patriots team in a superbowl under their era. their WRs dont concern me, their RBs definitely dont concern me, front 7? nah, corners? maybe. my only legit concern with this game is gronk vs these LBs. eagles are shyt at defending the TE especially with hicks out. very interested in how schwartz will try to contain gronk because i dont see jenkins or any of these corners being able to shadow gronk successfully.