"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I brought up Farve when I broke down why this is the Sequel to XXXIX. As I said, Pederson, Farve and Andy Reid Beat the Patriots in Super Bowl back 97 and guess what? Bill Belichick was the Assistant Head Coach of that team under Parcells (As someone mentioned they are doing a documentary on both Bill's). Favre talking to the team is cool because of the symbolism of Lombardi. Favre brought that title back to Greenbay after 3 Decade Drought. Also Reggie White (An Eagles Legend) was a huge part of that Team Winning the Super Bowl. That's amazing that Doug stayed his backup for almost a decade. Favre never missed a game so Doug really did just clean up duty. I'm sure they are really close that's why he invited him. That's wild that Doug was the Backup to Marino, Favre and Mcnabb.

e26037ce2fc60d45bc7a1f94f992879a.jpg

DVAIaGRU0AAWiu8.jpg

This Philly Inquirer Cover is Epic. Man, this isn't "A New Hope" or "Empire Strikes Back". This is "Revenge of the Jedi". Get it right, lol. Look at Bill, I told ya'll he's the Emperor, looks just like him, lol.

51PYpig6ArL.jpg

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I brought up Farve when I broke down why this is the Sequel to XXXIX. As I said, Pederson, Farve and Andy Reid Beat the Patriots in Super Bowl back 97 and guess what? Bill Belichick was the Assistant Head Coach of that team under Parcells (As someone mentioned they are doing a documentary on both Bill's). Favre talking to the team is cool because of the symbolism of Lombardi. Favre brought that title back to Greenbay after 3 Decade Drought. Also Reggie White (An Eagles Legend) was a huge part of that Team Winning the Super Bowl. That's amazing that Doug stayed his backup for almost a decade. Favre never missed a game so Doug really did just clean up duty. I'm sure they are really close that's why he invited him. That's wild that Doug was the Backup to Marino, Favre and Mcnabb.

e26037ce2fc60d45bc7a1f94f992879a.jpg

DVAIaGRU0AAWiu8.jpg

This Philly Inquirer Cover is Epic. Man, this isn't "A New Hope" or "Empire Strikes Back". This is "Revenge of the Jedi". Get it right, lol. Look at Bill, I told ya'll he's the Emperor, looks just like him, lol.

51PYpig6ArL.jpg

You mean Super Bowl XXXI

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I just don’t understand how people think Patriots have a shot??? The AFC is atrocious and this might be the worst Patriots team in the Super Bowl. This shyt is a rap and my predictions never fail

Eagles 34
Patriots 17

I would like to say the ref penality calling discrepancies will be carefully orchestrated because of the backlash from the AFC championship game. This will work in Eagles favor.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
havent figured out whether im going to have a party at my place or go somewhere else to watch...but yesterday i had the FIOS guy over for 5 hours so he can install some new shyt in my spot because some of my channels were coming in pixelated or choppy for no reason randomly including my local channels..showing as unavailable...ill be damned if im watching super bowl and that shyt happens during it...it was worth it..preventive maintenance