"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
We'll see Sunday. I know Brady and Belicik don't have a problem doing what they do. Even if their front 7 not gassed Brady still Gon be throwing thru their secondary by 4th quarter if the game is close.

The fact that the eagles are #1 at stopping the run and #17 against the pass lets you know Brady is going to be in the Gun a lot this Sunday. 4/5 WR sets and quick releases. If there is a weak player on that back end we will know who it is early.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Eagles can pull this off. I think this eagles offense might be too good for Beli and Matt Patricia to just bottle them up and put the cap on them ala what New England did to Jacksonvilles offense in the 2nd half. Pats adjusted against Jacksonville and turned off the faucet on bortles and fournette and yeldon. They reached their offensive ceiling and we're pretty much done by the 3rd. Beli put the clamps. But I think this Philly offense is too dynamic for that to happen. If that defense keeps pressure on Brady, Philly can really do something.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand the NFL wanting to have the SB in different locations but it shouldn't be in this weather

very true, especially when it's -3 outside :dahell: SB week should be a lot of fun outdoor activities, festivities, etc.. Besides going to the mall of america, i wouldn't leave my hotel room.

Have it in new orleans, miami, cali, and it's a fun week

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
very true, especially when it's -3 outside :dahell: SB week should be a lot of fun outdoor activities, festivities, etc.. Besides going to the mall of america, i wouldn't leave my hotel room.

Have it in new orleans, miami, cali, and it's a fun week

My brother flew our whole family to Houston last year; parents, siblings, and his son. We went from Thursday to Monday because it was Houston. Other friends from NYC flew in also, and we went out every night.

This year my brother, my dad, and I are flying in late Saturday night, going to the game, and flying out at 1am. No other reason to be in Minnesapolis at all. All of the major club owners (Tao, LIV, E11even Miami, etc.) are hitting me up seeing if we want to get a table but there's no point, girls/models from around the country aren't flying into Minnesota like other major events brehs. Not trying to have a table of local fat chicks.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My brother flew our whole family to Houston last year; parents, siblings, and his son. We went from Thursday to Monday because it was Houston. Other friends from NYC flew in also, and we went out every night.

This year my brother, my dad, and I are flying in late Saturday night, going to the game, and flying out at 1am. No other reason to be in Minnesapolis at all. All of the major club owners (Tao, LIV, E11even Miami, etc.) are hitting me up seeing if we want to get a table but there's no point, girls/models from around the country aren't flying into Minnesota like other major events brehs. Not trying to have a table of local fat chicks.
Man u must be rich

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The fact that the eagles are #1 at stopping the run and #17 against the pass lets you know Brady is going to be in the Gun a lot this Sunday. 4/5 WR sets and quick releases. If there is a weak player on that back end we will know who it is early.
When you're so good against the run, teams gonna try to pass more. It's only natural, doesn't mean you don't have an excellent pass defense.