"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I've been so irritated all week hearing people say this is the worst Patriots team that's gone to the SuperBowl. Are mfers forgetting 2011 when Brady dragged the worst defense in the league, which was literally dead last, to the SuperBowl? :dahell:
Uhh no the packers had the worst defense that year and the pats still had two pro bowlers on defense and was 15th in points allowed

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall getting washed by brady :umad:

And you know this :umad: you can already see him lifting the trophy right now with that smug ass cac smile... cant you :umad:

I know that's what you going to bed praying to every God you can think of tonight. What I do know is, this current Eagles team legit has ZERO flaws. Name one. We have as good a chance against the cheats as any team they have faced. I am ultra confident.... and yes, I will carry this same energy come this time tomorrow.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
T.O. and Dawkins to the Hall of Fame right before the game. Wow.

DVJa_fzX4AAPvwc.jpg

to.jpg

to-dawkins.jpg
win it for dawk, win it for TO :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know that's what you going to bed praying to every God you can think of tonight. What I do know is, this current Eagles team legit has ZERO flaws. Name one. We have as good a chance against the cheats as any team they have faced. I am ultra confident.... and yes, I will carry this same energy come this time tomorrow.
:dead: this is even more funny cause its legit true