Nioh 2 | PS4 | Out Now

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you didn't like Nioh 1, which was :trash:, you won't like this. Same repetitive grind, unvaried enemies, dull environments and punishing difficulty. GoT is literally a GoTG-tier game. It stands a good chance of stealing GoTY honors this year. Nioh 2 isn't in the same universe.

:pachaha:

as someone who is still struggling to learn how to play sekiro, I don’t think nioh 2 is especially punishing. all the enemies are fair, even the really difficult ones. some of them are just really challenging. and one boss is borderline OD, but that’s it.

the game gives you enough variance in play style to deal with most bad guys in a way that suits how you game. for me, that means sniping any bad guys that are speedy/flighty, or fight in unpredictable patterns.

yeah. I don’t get your critique at all. especially now... we’re on the DLC, why are you still in this thread?? :dwillhuh::snoop:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If you didn't like Nioh 1, which was :trash:, you won't like this. Same repetitive grind, unvaried enemies, dull environments and punishing difficulty. GoT is literally a GoTG-tier game. It stands a good chance of stealing GoTY honors this year. Nioh 2 isn't in the same universe.

:pachaha:

GOT is an excellent game but it’s easy as hell, even on Lethal difficulty outside of the duels.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
i gotta fight them to get these ? i dont think ive seen one drop or was paying attention

Yeah, I don't know how far you are into the DLC, but both have a duel mission, so you can just fight them over and over. And of course, ALWAYS farm on Samurai. Make it easy on yourself. Took me 25 tries to get the two from Yoshi (though he dropped his weapon and armor texts as well), but only 2 tries to get the skill from Benkai As always, your results may vary lol.

nah im talking bout a 3rd nioh game

Oh shyt, I hope so. Honestly, this is the only game I really have any interest in playing. I thought I read/heard from somewhere that they were thinking about creating a new IP for their next game. If that's true, we just gotta hope they bring Nioh's combat system over. Or atleast something very similar.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I don't know how far you are into the DLC, but both have a duel mission, so you can just fight them over and over. And of course, ALWAYS farm on Samurai. Make it easy on yourself. Took me 25 tries to get the two from Yoshi (though he dropped his weapon and armor texts as well), but only 2 tries to get the skill from Benkai As always, your results may vary lol.

Oh shyt, I hope so. Honestly, this is the only game I really have any interest in playing. I thought I read/heard from somewhere that they were thinking about creating a new IP for their next game. If that's true, we just gotta hope they bring Nioh's combat system over. Or atleast something very similar.
if you farm on samurai u wont get high level shyt tho...all my gear is +12 now i dont think you cant get +12 on way of the samurai...but i just realized what u meant about the knife weapon ive been playing on the new difficulty not the new region that's why i didnt get it yet :mjlol: but i swear i be making it harder on myself i be trying to beat these bosses without using the yokai abilities...and on top of that i forget what most of these mf's weaknesses are...even tho i beat the game 2x over i still dont use npc's for help :mjlol: going thru hell for no reason....

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
if you farm on samurai u wont get high level shyt tho...all my gear is +12 now i dont think you cant get +12 on way of the samurai...but i just realized what u meant about the knife weapon ive been playing on the new difficulty not the new region that's why i didnt get it yet :mjlol: but i swear i be making it harder on myself i be trying to beat these bosses without using the yokai abilities...and on top of that i forget what most of these mf's weaknesses are...even tho i beat the game 2x over i still dont use npc's for help :mjlol: going thru hell for no reason....
I'm talking about for skills. Always farm for skills on Samurai.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
shyt there are hidden skills for every weapon. New Katana one is pretty dope. Staff one too. Tonfa has Fleetfoot which is good for ppl that like to move in quick.

See if this link works for you. Skills should be first thing you see. DLC skills aren’t on there yet I see.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
shyt there are hidden skills for every weapon. New Katana one is pretty dope. Staff one too. Tonfa has Fleetfoot which is good for ppl that like to move in quick.

See if this link works for you. Skills should be first thing you see. DLC skills aren’t on there yet I see.
oh u talkin bout that man i already got all the skills i want im just tryna do crazy damage like that fighting cowboy dude on youtube :stopitslime: dude be melting bosses in literally 5 seconds...i just realized i was working on one of his tonfa builds before i stopped playing back in march:snoop:...

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Seems like the next DLC will introduce some type of hand-to-hand weapon like gauntlets or Brass knuckles. :ehh:

I need to get back to this game once I finish GOT and unlock Dream of the demon mode.

Dream of The Demon is a much bigger jump in difficulty compared to Dream of The Strong. Strong is the easiest run due to the level of gear you get.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Glad this got bumped. The new fists weapon they released is fun as hell, it actually reignited my interest in the game. And the Izuna Drop being a special art for the weapon is just :banderas: