Nintendo's new $199 "Switch Lite" can't actually switch....

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
why would they sell out? This is no different from the DSi, XL models, New 3DS, etc. These revisions typically don't sell out on preorders.

You really new to this handheld shyt aren't you?
I guess I am.:manny:Switch Lite still a quick cash grab though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them pre-orders still haven't sold out.

they often go out of stock but the supply gets replenished pretty quickly when you check nowinstock...I don’t think nintendo is doing the low manufacturing #s w/ the switch lite they do w/ regular consoles that results in notorious shortages...the pokemon edition being the exception...it’s sold out everywhere (but gamestop) and looks like they’re not “reupping” on them

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
they often go out of stock but the supply gets replenished pretty quickly when you check nowinstock...I don’t think nintendo is doing the low manufacturing #s w/ the switch lite they do w/ regular consoles that results in notorious shortages...the pokemon edition being the exception...it’s sold out everywhere (but gamestop) and looks like they’re not “reupping” on them
Pokemon Edition is sill available for pre order everywhere in Canada.:yeshrug: This shyt gon flop.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pokemon Edition is sill available for pre order everywhere in Canada.:yeshrug: This shyt gon flop.

I don’t care if I’m the only one in the world who buys one as long as it does what I need it to do which it will...and that’s comfortably play AAA titles on the go...that being said...time will tell

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
So I should save my money ???
The article said it was updating the current console version to a pro model with enhanced features whereas the lite joint will only be able to play certain games.

If you don't own one like me you should hold out until the new pro one drops

MMA

Superstar
Daps
then whos been buying a switch all this time?
Nintendo survey reveals who's purchasing the Switch

Mostly males above 20, which means they tapped more into the Sony and Microsoft audience oppose to who nintendo usually attracts. Probably nintendo first device to hit this market so well. But they are missing out on many parents who cannot shell out 400 plus dollars when buying their kid a Nintendo Switch + Game + Taxes included.