Nintendo throws shade at Microsoft, N not interested in ‘just blindly acquiring companies’

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No one is competing with Nintendo, they're in their own lane.

They should have taken a few notes, cause super powered consoles with expensive development basically ahut them out of Japan altogether :dead:

The Switch took all the Game Boy Advance and DS IPs, along with the previous Nintendo console IPs, and made the Switch into a legendary success. And They gotten Japan to fukk with it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They should have taken a few notes, cause super powered consoles with expensive development basically ahut them out of Japan altogether :dead:

The Switch took all the Game Boy Advance and DS IPs, along with the previous Nintendo console IPs, and made the Switch into a legendary success. And They gotten Japan to fukk with it.
The gaming market in Japan is different than everywhere else and im sure Sony and Microsoft are happy with the success they've gotten outside of Japan.

Japanese gamers are usually into more casual and family friendly games. That's not the direction the other two companies want to cater to.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The gaming market in Japan is different than everywhere else and im sure Sony and Microsoft are happy with the success they've gotten outside of Japan.

Japanese gamers are usually into more casual and family friendly games. That's not the direction the other two companies want to cater to.

Japanese market was the standard of all gaming success. Hell, wasn't the main argument of Sony's Playstation to M$ was the support of Japan? :sas2:

So now, goalposts are being moved. Sony is just trying to move away from its Japanese roots and sacrificed it, to comepete with M$ and be more efficient than them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Japanese market was the standard of all gaming success. Hell, wasn't the main argument of Sony's Playstation to M$ was the support of Japan? :sas2:

So now, goalposts are being moved. Sony is just trying to move away from its Japanese roots and sacrificed it, to comepete with M$ and be more efficient than them.
Nobody give a fukk about Japan breh :stopitslime:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nobody give a fukk about Japan breh :stopitslime:

So because Sony got removed from the Japanese charts, is,why they no longer matter. Limiting 1/3 of the entire gaming world is a smart economic strategy. :rudy:

Moving goalposts.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

That's not an argument I've ever made so you can miss me with that stan shyt.

There was a time where Japan was the standard, but now it's a country where most of the people rather play mobile games on their phone because they don't have time to sit down and play games for hours. They like simple games that you can play in short spurts while on the move. Nintendo is the only company catering to that market.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That's not an argument I've ever made so you can miss me with that stan shyt.

There was a time where Japan was the standard, but now it's a country where most of the people rather play mobile games on their phone because they don't have time to sit down and play games for hours. They like simple games that you can play in short spurts while on the move. Nintendo is the only company catering to that market.

Again, moving goalposts because SONY is losing. Its Like Nintendo adapted to the times of mobile phones and gaming, and innovated on it. Sony wants to be stubborn and think people want super powered consoles with super high end graphics and the yearly rehashes of GTA/COD/Madden DLC.

"pick the ball up when you're losing, and go home" is the SONY motto. Ignore the home of PlayStation because they chosen American gamers over Japanese ones.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Again, moving goalposts because SONY is losing. Its Like Nintendo adapted to the times of mobile phones and gaming, and innovated on it. Sony wants to be stubborn and think people want super powered consoles with super high end graphics and the yearly rehashes of GTA/COD/Madden DLC.

"pick the ball up when you're losing, and go home" is the SONY motto. Ignore the home of PlayStation because they chosen American gamers over Japanese ones.
Find a post where I've ever cared about the Japanese gaming market, show me how I'm moving the goal post.

Sony can move 100 million consoles without catering to the casual gaming market. Microsoft can move 60 million consoles without catering to the casual gaming market. Theres more than one lane in the gaming industry. I don't even know what you're trying to argue with this shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Find a post where I've ever cared about the Japanese gaming market, show me how I'm moving the goal post.

Sony can move 100 million consoles without catering to the casual gaming market. Microsoft can move 60 million consoles without catering to the casual gaming market. Theres more than one lane in the gaming industry. I don't even know what you're trying to argue with this shyt.

:mjlol:

You think without Japan, would Sony ever reach the PS5? Japan was vital of building the PlayStation brand, and they abandoned it because they rather compete with M$. They even moved the PS headquarters to California, from there.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:mjlol:

You think without Japan, would Sony ever reach the PS5? Japan was vital of building the PlayStation brand, and they abandoned it because they rather compete with M$. They even moved the PS headquarters to California, from there.
You should go debate someone who actually made all these arguments breh, I don't know why u coming at me with this bullshyt.

:unimpressed:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It's not shade it's the absolute truth. Them buying random companies would do absolutely nothing for them.

They are THE brand, and there focus is gameplay and quality. Having a bunch of exclusives isn't what they need to grow.

they would have to have those studios adapt heavy to their team and build a strong ass relationship. Spawn Wave did describe it best. I've said it before but MS will be fine and laugh hard in due time. they have from what I've seen the best service, accessibility, affordability and just downright inviting service to the consumer right now.

MS can afford to let these new acquired studios be comfortable and work on their projects for brand new games. Nintendo needs studios to adapt to their structure which would take a lot of time. I believe Nintendo acquired the studio that works on Luigi's mansion the other day because they've just built a relationship up over the last while.

Could you imagine Hideki Kamiya on Nintendo's team? That troll would drive them nuts.