Nintendo throws shade at Microsoft, N not interested in ‘just blindly acquiring companies’

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not really. Gears fell off, Halo fell off. Forza is cool, but Gran Turismo will crush the building. No one cares about AoE and Flight Simulator anymore, stop

MS needs to throw money in order to be a competitor

Yeah, if we’re gonna have a serious discussion we gotta admit microsoft wasn’t gonna survive another generation with gears, forza, and halo.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely.

Sea of thieves still topping sales and most played charts almost 3 years after it released.

Y’all just pretend Microsoft games don’t exist for whatever reason:mjpls:
I edited my post but I'm far from a hater. I was a proud 360 owner and still love that console. I just think that MS is in dire need of something to keep attention on them

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Nintendo ain’t interested in nothing but squeezing money out of customers with cheap hardware and the same damn games over and over again:smh:
you may be right but this doesn't apply to WWE No Mercy fans

:mjcry:

:yeshrug:at least we are finally getting kenny omega's aki wrestling game soon...that should be good to see

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not really. Gears fell off, Halo fell off. Forza is cool, but Gran Turismo will crush the building. No one cares about AoE and Flight Simulator anymore, stop

MS needs to throw money in order to be a competitor
But none of this is true.

Halo 5 had the most active users since Halo 3

Gears still topping most played lists on Xbox years after release.

Forza has been passed Gran Turismo in quality and popularity.

AOE and Flight simulator will be two of the most successful games this year.

You claim you are not a “hater” but that’s all you are doing here. Either that or you were severely misinformed by some other haters :manny:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
What????

When, where?? I never heard this was coming:ohhh:
In case you don't know.

AEW is a wrestling organization and they have been popular for the past few years; they are successful :mjlol:

they now have a partnership with AKI also known as SYN Sophia who will create a new wrestling game.

AEW Games - AEW Games

that's pretty much it.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I wonder who at Microsoft is gonna open up that checkbook and call up the goons at Sega to come handle Nintendo for throwing that public shade :demonic:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
True as It may be, if Miyamoto the God didn't give them IPs so good they could eat off them for 40 years, they would be in zero position to talk. Hell, they might not be here to talk.

Well, along with the lockout chips, proprietary EVERYTHING and gangster, borderline antitrust violating publishing agreements :mjpls:
true but this is true for a lot of companies
damn nintendo really got y’all in your feelings these past couple weeks

:picard:
this
what's with the Nintendo hate lately?

Last edited: