Nintendo Switch Ring Fit Adventure **VID**

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We stay on PS4 Xbox and PC so not sure what you're even saying. The shyt you named is the same bullshyt over and over, just revamped. We've had Wiis, Wii U, 3ds, 2ds, and now with the Switch even the kids know it's the same formula and it's bullshyt ports over and over. If kids can see something is bullshyt and you can't, maybe you're the non gaming ass nikka...

shyt, buy it then. I'll put it up right now on eBay. $250 jailbroken

Can't be a non gaming ass person if you actually play games...:yeshrug:

Mario and sonic 2020
Close to the sun
Vampyr
Killer black queen
The messenger
Yooka laylee
Dead by daylight
Daemon x machina
Astral chain
Fire emblem 3 houses
Marvel ultimate alliance

I have marvel ultimate alliance the others I'd try to play just to see what they're about a few of them are brand new games not ports or same old shyt, a few are sequels, and a couple are ports (dead by daylight and yooka laylee)

Ring fit adventure is new...not some port or some same old bullshyt. So where I don't know where your getting that from.

Luigi's mansion (doesn't even look slightly interesting to me but it's a new game)
Dragon quest vi is the shyt
Brand new Pokemon sword and shield coming next week....

Ps4 and Xbox has a lot of ports and sequels too. (Pretty sure all the final fantasys, resident evils, and Dragon quests are on there, mortal kombat, cod, Assassin's Creed....)
There are games, whether you and your kids choose to play them are on you, but there are games. You can factory reset it (I don't want it jail broke) and I'll take it, the 2 joy-cons and the charging bank and power cord for $200 off eBay.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Can't be a non gaming ass person if you actually play games...:yeshrug:

Mario and sonic 2020
Close to the sun
Vampyr
Killer black queen
The messenger
Yooka laylee
Dead by daylight
Daemon x machina
Astral chain
Fire emblem 3 houses
Marvel ultimate alliance

I have marvel ultimate alliance the others I'd try to play just to see what they're about a few of them are brand new games not ports or same old shyt, a few are sequels, and a couple are ports (dead by daylight and yooka laylee)

Ring fit adventure is new...not some port or some same old bullshyt. So where I don't know where your getting that from.

Luigi's mansion (doesn't even look slightly interesting to me but it's a new game)
Dragon quest vi is the shyt
Brand new Pokemon sword and shield coming next week....

Ps4 and Xbox has a lot of ports and sequels too. (Pretty sure all the final fantasys, resident evils, and Dragon quests are on there, mortal kombat, cod, Assassin's Creed....)
There are games, whether you and your kids choose to play them are on you, but there are games. You can factory reset it (I don't want it jail broke) and I'll take it, the 2 joy-cons and the charging bank and power cord for $200 off eBay.
How you gonna try to negotiate the price? I said $250, take it or leave it...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna try to negotiate the price? I said $250, take it or leave it...

I'm helping you out pimp. It can collect dust for free or you can come off of it for $200.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bad when you have a jail broken Switch with any game you can want to download and still don't play that shyt. My kids don't even fukk with it like that. Nintendo needs to come with something NEW...not revamped shyt over and over

Nintendo has been consistently dropping heat on a MONTHLY basis.

June - Mario Maker 2
July - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
August - Astral Chain
September - Link's Awakening
October - Luigi's Mansion
November - Pokemon Sword/Shield

Literally something for everybody. If you're still not entertained then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo has been consistently dropping heat on a MONTHLY basic.

June - Mario Maker 2
July - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
August - Astral Chain
September - Link's Awakening
October - Luigi's Mansion
November - Pokemon Sword/Shield

Literally something for everybody. If you're still not entertained then I'm not sure what to tell you.
True

Nintendo is back.

Hard to deny.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BREHS!!

I copped this, and...

It Kicked my ASS:bryan:

I might buy it for the kids. I still use fitness boxing. And since my regimen consists of running, sit ups and squats, with fitness boxing...I'm concerned it might not take off for the kids ages 6 to 9.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I might buy it for the kids. I still use fitness boxing. And since my regimen consists of running, sit ups and squats, with fitness boxing...I'm concerned it might not take off for the kids ages 6 to 9.
I don't think it's aimed at kids

It scales well, so even if you think you're fit, YOU WILL break a sweat.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's aimed at kids

It scales well, so even if you think you're fit, YOU WILL break a sweat.
What about a 9 year old who wants to be able to do more pushups for football and increase cardio (jogging, high knees in place exercises)?

Or an 8 year old who's been in karate 3 years (general fitness)

Or a 6 year old who's into cheerleading and dance (flexibility and yoga)

The game should be sufficient for them to get practice, workout and have fun right? Push them too hard but help them maintain or achieve goals as well as learn new exercises.

Worst case scenario they are just little people and will have to play a game not particularly made for them, which is pretty much normal these days.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What about a 9 year old who wants to be able to do more pushups for football and increase cardio (jogging, high knees in place exercises)?

Or an 8 year old who's been in karate 3 years (general fitness)

Or a 6 year old who's into cheerleading and dance (flexibility and yoga)

The game should be sufficient for them to get practice, workout and have fun right? Push them too hard but help them maintain or achieve goals as well as learn new exercises.

Worst case scenario they are just little people and will have to play a game not particularly made for them, which is pretty much normal these days.
If they're already active they'll like it.

The game does a good job of gamifing basic exercises.