Nintendo Switch Ring Fit Adventure **VID**

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Im man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

It has a heart rate monitor and you can take it with you wherever without the switch, work out with it, connect it to the switch and it gives you xp points.

It's promotes a positive way to work out and have fun, the premise is kind of silly but being 100% honest that second feature is dope.

I'm hoping they can somehow integrate this with fitness boxing. Either attaching the joy-con to the leg to track movement or the heart rate monitor aspect for those who don't have their own heart rate monitor.

Maybe it's math but as my stats and results have shown from what I've posted about fitness boxing the calorie counter and what my polar heart rate monitor which is attached to my chest shows are very comparable.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It's bad when you have a jail broken Switch with any game you can want to download and still don't play that shyt. My kids don't even fukk with it like that. Nintendo needs to come with something NEW...not revamped shyt over and over

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's bad when you have a jail broken Switch with any game you can want to download and still don't play that shyt. My kids don't even fukk with it like that. Nintendo needs to come with something NEW...not revamped shyt over and over

Then you have an entire family full of non gaming ass peoples.

You didn't download Luigi mansion? Links awakening? Dragon quest? Mario maker 2? There's like 12 games out right now I'd play but wouldnt buy. If you can find one that you'd even download for free, you should sell your switch. I might even buy it from you.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Then you have an entire family full of non gaming ass peoples.

You didn't download Luigi mansion? Links awakening? Dragon quest? Mario maker 2? There's like 12 games out right now I'd play but wouldnt buy. If you can find one that you'd even download for free, you should sell your switch. I might even buy it from you.
We stay on PS4 Xbox and PC so not sure what you're even saying. The shyt you named is the same bullshyt over and over, just revamped. We've had Wiis, Wii U, 3ds, 2ds, and now with the Switch even the kids know it's the same formula and it's bullshyt ports over and over. If kids can see something is bullshyt and you can't, maybe you're the non gaming ass nikka...

shyt, buy it then. I'll put it up right now on eBay. $250 jailbroken