Nintendo Switch Ring Fit Adventure **VID**

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game could have been a game changer for quarantine, but Nintendo on that BS supply again.:hhh:

I only want this game cuz it’s so hard to come by :russ:

*edit*

can you choose a black character?

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a modded switch so I just downloaded the game and copped the ring from amazon :manny:
I only played it once because you have to run to play it and my parents are in the room directly below my game room, even in silent mode they can hear :beli:

Nah. If you change the mode to silent they replace running with squats....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...amazon bestbuy and walmart all had inventory around 2PM...missed it tho smh

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fat ass homie got this and don’t even use it all his ass dues is take walks in the hot az sun

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally got it online thanks to a trick I picked up from the comments section on nowinstock

I saw it available for pickup at a nearby target but the site wouldn’t let me add it to the cart...kept getting a “sorry...” message

anyway the trick is to select the $10.99 protection plan...it then let’s you add the item to the cart for pickup...then you remove the plan...granted I couldn’t find that option to remove it so I just said fukk it and placed my order

was expecting a follow-up email saying the order got canceled but I actually got pickup confirmation and already have it in hand :yes:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
finally got it online thanks to a trick I picked up from the comments section on nowinstock

I saw it available for pickup at a nearby target but the site wouldn’t let me add it to the cart...kept getting a “sorry...” message

anyway the trick is to select the $10.99 protection plan...it then let’s you add the item to the cart for pickup...then you remove the plan...granted I couldn’t find that option to remove it so I just said fukk it and placed my order

was expecting a follow-up email saying the order got canceled but I actually got pickup confirmation and already have it in hand :yes:
Good shyt. I keep missing this one. Thanks for the tip:salute:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I have a modded switch so I just downloaded the game and copped the ring from amazon :manny:
I only played it once because you have to run to play it and my parents are in the room directly below my game room, even in silent mode they can hear :beli:

Same here. Can you link me to what you bought? I see so many listings showing the ring and straps that DON'T sell the ring or straps, and I don't know what the hell I'm looking for. No idea what Nintendo is thinking here...this could've printed money.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt. I keep missing this one. Thanks for the tip:salute:

Same here. Can you link me to what you bought? I see so many listings showing the ring and straps that DON'T sell the ring or straps, and I don't know what the hell I'm looking for. No idea what Nintendo is thinking here...this could've printed money.

If yall still can't find a copy locally. Hit me up. Worst case scenario I'll buy one and ship it to you for free, y'all just pay the full price of the game.