Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just look into this i just saw a name and assumed it was a woman.
Yeah, I don't think any of us really looked into it. I didn't care who they person was, they just seemed to get a lot of stuff right. He or she or whatever did flip flop on Zelda being a launch title though. They were very adamant that Zelda was missing launch but now that ads have gone up in stores advertising BOTW for March, they changed their story :dry:

Anyway, this story is funny
This Is Why Trans People Rarely Speak Up When We're Misgendered | The Huffington Post

He pulled four men up on stage with me and then started insisting that they needed a woman up on stage too. Were there any women in the audience who wanted to take part? My heart sank instantly. Despite my presentation, he was insisting to the audience that nobody on stage was female. I felt sick.

During the time I was on stage, he referred to me more than once as male. Once he realized his mistake, he switched to “er, that person” rather than use female pronouns like he did for the other woman on stage. Everyone else was either “gentleman” or “young woman.” I’m just something that he was afraid to try to address.

Talks about being "misgendered". bytch, do not blame someone for thinking that someone that was born a male is a male. :camby:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Probably 2nd week of January after the announcement or whatever. I'm ready. I'm on the list at Gamestop and best buy. I'm copping another to flip too :scheme:
Oh ok so they haven't officially announced it yet?

I thought they already did

I been checking amazon damn near everyday and was wondering why I couldn't preorder

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I don't think any of us really looked into it. I didn't care who they person was, they just seemed to get a lot of stuff right. He or she or whatever did flip flop on Zelda being a launch title though. They were very adamant that Zelda was missing launch but now that ads have gone up in stores advertising BOTW for March, they changed their story :dry:

Anyway, this story is funny
This Is Why Trans People Rarely Speak Up When We're Misgendered | The Huffington Post

Talks about being "misgendered". bytch, do not blame someone for thinking that someone that was born a male is a male. :camby:
I think their argument is that gender isn't biological sex. I don't understand it. The way I see it some things about yourself you don't get to choose. We all likely have things about ourselves we would change if we could but going through life when you were clearly born male and calling yourself a woman seems like a hard life. seems like it is easier to just say I was born a man it is what it is and life goes on.

I'm not judging those that choose to do that like some others here are but it just doesn't make sense to me. Someone like Caitlyn Jenner is she supposed to be a lesbian? She was born a man and dated women and turned into a woman an dates women. Does a straight woman date her or a lesbian. Too confusing. Just easier to say fukk it I'm a man and move on.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Oh ok so they haven't officially announced it yet?

I thought they already did

I been checking amazon damn near everyday and was wondering why I couldn't preorder

No they didn't lol

Just stay on top of it breh.

I follow a few twitter pages so I'll know once pre-orders are avalible.

You should do that. That's how I got 3 nes classics and the black friday 3ds and all the triple aaa games for $30 during flash sales :manny:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The second preorders go up, I highly recommend you get on it ASAP cause this thing is gonna be GONE on launch, especially if it's rumored to be $199.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The second preorders go up, I highly recommend you get on it ASAP cause this thing is gonna be GONE on launch, especially if it's rumored to be $199.
Don't do this is you plan to resell because eBay will take 13% of what you make so unless you know a person to sell it face to face to it's not worth bothering.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm very interested to see how this is gonna work when it comes to the hard drive. The rumor I heard is 32 GB, which is basically nothing in comparison to the PS4 and XB1. However, because the games are on carts, there will be no mandatory installs. So, the HDD doesn't really need to be too big but with digital releases and these ridiculous enormous patches devs release for their broken ass games, I think you still need at least 100GB