Daps
The Switch in action
full

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mario, Zelda, Pokemon all on the same console. Imagine if we got a new Earthbound game too....

I doubt we'll see another Earthbound since the creator says he's done with the series and told Nintendo not to do a new game.

Mother 3 can still get a western release on eshop however.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt we'll see another Earthbound since the creator says he's done with the series and told Nintendo not to do a new game.

They can still do an HD remake of the SNES game.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I just have a feeling the Switch will do numbers. It's got lots of positive buzz all around the internet/RL and the price sounds like it'll be inexpensive.

I feel like it will too. shyt better not have any droughts tho.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I just have a feeling the Switch will do numbers. It's got lots of positive buzz all around the internet/RL and the price sounds like it'll be inexpensive.

I think the Nintendo Switch will do very well as long as Nintendo doesn't make any stupid decisions(So far, so good.) and has a great unveiling on January 12, It's good to see so much positivity for Nintendo after the Wii U disaster.
Most who are negative on the Switch can't form a reason outside of the usual "What grown man is gonna play a Switch on the streets?" or "There aren't any games besides Zelda."(Ignoring that Nintendo has given a date for all of that information to be revealed).
Hopefully Nintendo can keep the positivity going by making smart consumer friendly decisions.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Yeah, we won't be seeing a new game but an HD remaster of the Mother trilogy would be lit