Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This console is beautiful :mjcry:

been on ps4 since launch and idk this past year wasn’t weak I’m just bored of the same shyt I guess. Anyway I copped Zelda today and all I can say is wow:wow:. I’m about to pull a all night game session :wow:

Feel like a kid again playing my Switch :blessed:

Copped Zelda and I’m gonna grab Mario Deluxe and Super Smash Bros next. I’m gonna try to beat Zelda or at least get close to completing before I cop another game, want to fully enjoy this one. I built up a crazy backlog for my PS4... still haven’t finished Spider Man, GOW, Nier... I’ll get around to it but the Switch right now :ohlawd: just too much heat.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel like a kid again playing my Switch :blessed:

Copped Zelda and I’m gonna grab Mario Deluxe and Super Smash Bros next. I’m gonna try to beat Zelda or at least get close to completing before I cop another game, want to fully enjoy this one. I built up a crazy backlog for my PS4... still haven’t finished Spider Man, GOW, Nier... I’ll get around to it but the Switch right now :ohlawd: just too much heat.
Breh I’m in the same boat. I haven’t beat Red Dead 2 and a lot of other games. Copped a Switch last week and I’ve been on cloud 9 like some kid ever since. Zelda is the truth:wow:

I know I’m lat af but damn this is piff. I copped Xenoblade Chronicles 2 which is dope and MUA 3, it’s not as good as the first one but I’m having fun.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Already got 30+ hours on the Witcher 3 port. All I can say is :wow:. I was worried that playing in mostly handheld mode and the downgraded graphics while docked may keep me from binging such a huge game but it hasn’t stopped me at all. I’m very impressed with how stable the game is too. Haven’t seen much texture pop-in and the game’s never crashed on me so far. Can’t believe they actually pulled this off on the switch. With all the extra DLC this is a 200+ hour game and probably the best Western RPG on switch:blessed:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Already got 30+ hours on the Witcher 3 port. All I can say is :wow:. I was worried that playing in mostly handheld mode and the downgraded graphics while docked may keep me from binging such a huge game but it hasn’t stopped me at all. I’m very impressed with how stable the game is too. Haven’t seen much texture pop-in and the game’s never crashed on me so far. Can’t believe they actually pulled this off on the switch. With all the extra DLC this is a 200+ hour game and probably the best Western RPG on switch:blessed:

Glad to hear this because I was gonna go back to Xbox to play it. Playing this anywhere is worth copping again to me.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I ordered these two last night:

Bluetooth Payloads Injector Wireless Bluetooth Audio USB Type-c Transmitter Support for Bluetooth Headset or Speaker, Support GameSir VX, Portable Bluetooth Audio Adapter

Wireless Audio Adapter for Switch & PC,Bluetooth Audio 5.0 Transmitter, Type C/USB Adapter Support in-Game Voice Chat

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.jpg

Bought a Wii U pro controller to use with my new mayflash adapter to use on the switch