Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
the only “problem” is I jump back and forth between using the X1 and the switch...so I have to remember the lettered buttons are reversed on the switch

bro this shyt drives me crazy too. I wish they had the same layout. Smh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gotta send in my joycon to Nintendo but I don't know if it is my Switch or the Joycon.

The right joy-con keeps disconnecting when trying to attach to switch
didnt i tell u nikkas in the summer what controllers to cop and stop fukkin with those wack ass joycons....8BITDO NIKKAS :upsetfavre:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wifey copped me a Switch brehs :banderas:

Gonna cop Zelda tomorrow - any other must haves for Switch? Thinking of copping Mario deluxe instead of Odyssey just cause I like the classic Mario joints
get snes online...u can play some classic super nintendo games...

smash bros..
Link's Awakening
marvel ultimate alliance 3
octopath traveler
dragon quest XI
Cadence of Hyrule

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They probably just messing around but if that S.O.S (save our salmons) leads to new DLC then I'm with it.

EMsYcC_UcAEPGAb

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I copped Mario Kart for Christmas. I dunno brehs. shyt feels a lil weak. I needed something to play with the fam tho.

def gotta play with others you know personally, same applies with online too as the game won't hold you for long if not. Next MK game should probably take the Diddy Kong racing route. If that star fox racing game is still truly fake :mjcry:...

Then just let the MK team use the concept for it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
def gotta play with others you know personally, same applies with online too as the game won't hold you for long if not. Next MK game should probably take the Diddy Kong racing route. If that star fox racing game is still truly fake :mjcry:...

Then just let the MK team use the concept for it.

I just realized you can turn this auto accelerate off. shyt was making it TOO easy. Imma start learning how to drift too. Should make the game more fun.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I copped Mario Kart for Christmas. I dunno brehs. shyt feels a lil weak. I needed something to play with the fam tho.

It’s good for a quick 20-30 min family play session that’s fun for everyone:yeshrug:. Mario Party typically gets more burn in my household although we’ve been leaning towards Kart for shorter sessions lately.

Once you learn how to drift to get those tiny speed boosts, it’s game over for the casuals. Our family races used to be fairly competitive but once I started drifting for those tiny boosts each turn, everyone else would be neck & neck the whole race and I’m always like 8-9 seconds ahead by the 3rd lap:lolbron:

had my gf on some “How’re you winning all the time out of nowhere now!?”:heh:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It’s good for a quick 20-30 min family play session that’s fun for everyone:yeshrug:. Mario Party typically gets more burn in my household although we’ve been leaning towards Kart for shorter sessions lately.

Once you learn how to drift to get those tiny speed boosts, it’s game over for the casuals. Our family races used to be fairly competitive but once I started drifting for those tiny boosts each turn, everyone else would be neck & neck the whole race and I’m always like 8-9 seconds ahead by the 3rd lap:lolbron:

had my gf on some “How’re you winning all the time out of nowhere now!?”:heh:

My younger sisters are kinda nice with the tilt controls for some reason. :lupe: not sure when it happened.