Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Can't wait till Asphalt 9 Legends hits Switch next month.

It's like Burnout but free.

Used to play Asphalt 8 on iPad.

4 player offline split-screen out of the box

:blessed:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Got a switch last week and I love this thing.

I take the bus to and from work so just waiting for my case to come in the mail.

Mario maker is fun. I just wish they made playing with my brother in another state easy. Also would be nice to challenge him to fun courses I played to see if he can beat me. Like words with Friends type of set up, where we try to up each other

Also haven't played smash Bros since N64. So it's so nostalgic. Again wish they made matchmaking better so me and my wife can play online against him and his wife

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Mario maker is fun. I just wish they made playing with my brother in another state easy. Also would be nice to challenge him to fun courses I played to see if he can beat me. Like words with Friends type of set up, where we try to up each other
What is hard about it?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-20190920-0139426.jpg

Young black female at the first Wal-Mart ppulled one earbud out and was like "we can't sell them til 6am, the system won't let us :manny:. Have a good night!" She didn't even pause stocking DVDs.

Went to another Wal-Mart fat white female employee went into the back came out with the entire case. Was like here you go!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Brehs, I bought a switch to give me a system while I travel but I never play it. My last trip I didn't even bring it. I got Zelda and Smash Bros. With a protection kit. Any of yall got a recommendation on a site that's best to sell it?