Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
EDjp4TgXYAAnkT9.png

Give me any Metroid Prime information and I’m good.
Wow so whoever made this straight bullshytted EVERYTHING :russ:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snes is now up at the eshop!

Seems I haven't lost a step on Super Mario World

:blessed:

Bout time they throw SNES games on here. And they put some heavy hitters up there right out the gate. I love it.

tumblr_m6099e9Jzw1rqkpceo1_500.gif

Beat it on snes, GBA, 3DS. Youd think this game would get old but im gonna play it again:wowspur:

I know the online is fugazi. We need a way to communicate from system to system. I got like 8 ppl on my friends list playing snes online and nobody signed up for online two player. We could get some good Mario Kart in.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know the online is fugazi. We need a way to communicate from system to system. I got like 8 ppl on my friends list playing snes online and nobody signed up for online two player. We could get some good Mario Kart in.
Its bullshyt i can game and mic up on my xbox controller but cant with the Wintendo gang cuz i gotta use my phone for chat and lost my dongle. Thanks apple:francis:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its bullshyt i can game and mic up on my xbox controller but cant with the Wintendo gang cuz i gotta use my phone for chat and lost my dongle. Thanks apple:francis:
I don't think they'll ever feel the need to change this either since they're not doing poorly sales wise...

:snoop:

2019... they need to get it together... only game I can enjoy with my mic'd headset is Fortnite smh

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nintendo quietly made a major change to how its online service works after adding 20 new Super Nintendo games this week

Since launching in September 2018, Nintendo Switch Online has added several new NES games each month. As of this month, that's ending.

"More NES games will be added in the future, but those releases will not adhere to a regular schedule," a Nintendo representative told Business Insider in an email this week.

Unfortunately, the same thing applies to Super Nintendo games. "More Super NES games will be added after launch, but those releases will not adhere to a regular schedule," the representative said.

The rep also said to "look forward to future announcements" for more information on new NES/SNES games coming to the Nintendo Switch Online service.

:francis:

even worse than the drip feed bullshyt they had

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
why am I lost in super metroid. Damn. Like I'm just going from room to room and shyt.

Hope the gameboy metroid games come to online eventually too. Then I can get Metroid Prime trilogy whenever that drops.