Nintendo Switch Official Thread

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Switch lite addresses a usability issue I have with the switch: the shyt is unwieldy. The more compact form factor should be quite nice for mobile-only users..

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
For anyone that has multiple Online games, I've got a question: is a 258 Gig Micro SD enough? Or too small in your opinion? I'm not sure If i should go bigger...

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone here grabbing Spyro the Dragon??? I can’t wait. Switch is my main gaming system so I didn’t have the other versions as a choice

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Switch lite addresses a usability issue I have with the switch: the shyt is unwieldy. The more compact form factor should be quite nice for mobile-only users..
It looks nice. Almost pulled the trigger on the pokemon edition but decided to wait for a real Pokémon edition, aint enough personality in the grey sword n shield one.
For anyone that has multiple Online games, I've got a question: is a 258 Gig Micro SD enough? Or too small in your opinion? I'm not sure If i should go bigger...
I swapped out my 256 gb for a 512gb. Especially if you plan on getting any 3rd party games which aint use Wintendos compression techniques that 256gb will fill up quick.
Anyone here grabbing Spyro the Dragon??? I can’t wait. Switch is my main gaming system so I didn’t have the other versions as a choice
Got it in the Xbox, it was a good remaster. If younloved the original trilogy youll love the remaster.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'd start there. I have the 128 or whatever and that shyt is full... I don't know how or why. I do have tons of games. Physical games. But I also have a bunch of downloaded games. I haven't downloaded any heavy games though. I have a few like resident evil revelations 2. But the bulk of them should be pretty small, trivial pursuit, monopoly. Golf story, a word search game..Those are pretty small but I got a lot of them and a lot of I guess Data in general.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Let’s go
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just found out splatoon 2 doesn’t support cloud saving :martin: wouldn’t have bought it if I knew that was gonna be the case

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about getting this for my son, he just turned 3 last week. He went from playing kiddie games to playing Roboblox then to Banjo and Tootie on xbox live arcade, and now he's playing Super lucky tales on my Surfacebook. What games would y'all recommend outside of the obvious like mario kart