Nintendo Switch Official Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i hope they port splatoon over because i haven't played it and everyone i talk to about nintendo keeps bringing it up as one of the best games for the wii u.

I don't get it...

the screen runs over her shirt so it's probably shopped on.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So does the switch essentially replace the 3ds and Wii? It would make more sense for nintendo to allocate all their resources to switch development since its a hybrid

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Gamexplain actually got one of the dudes from the trailer for an interview.

He says the Switch pro controller it's one of the most comfortable controller's he's ever held and that there's more to the joy con controllers that hasn't been revealed yet.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
So Gamexplain actually got one of the dudes from the trailer for an interview.

He says the Switch pro controller it's one of the most comfortable controller's he's ever held and that there's more to the joy con controllers that hasn't been revealed yet.

They should kidnap him, tie him up in the basement, and torture him for hours for more information.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Switch has been received MUCH more favorably than the Wii U compared to the Wii U. The marketing has been straight.

Man I went back to watch the Wii U reveal and holy shyt it's bad in comparison.:huhldup:

All it did focus on controller, controller, controller. You only see the console for like a few seconds, cringy kids and the name itself was the icing on the shyt cake. Hell half the shyt shown wasn't even implemented into the final product. I don't blame any casual for thinking it was an add on for the Wii.

The Switch reveal trailer is marketing genius in comparison