Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: brehs, if they can properly execute this, local multiplayer gone be back. Splatoon on the go gonna be MAD lit.

Me personally, 3 hours battery life of straight gameplay is enough for me. All they should make sure of is that you can charge it at local outlets while on the go, without the dock. I also hope this thing is under 400 at least, and games are the prime focus going forward.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I still can't believe after over 2 decades of fukkery people are falling for the same things from Nintendo. The Nintendo 64 launched in 1996 with like 2 games for several months and the third parties were gone back then for the most part. We're 20 years later and Nintendo is still that crackhead uncle you hope gets their life back together. Keep telling yourself for 20 years straight that this time it'll be different. Even when Nintendo moved a lot of units with the Wii the results were mostly trash.

I'll believe it when I see it. Yall can continue to believe it before you see it until reality once again proves you wrong.

:francis: Yeah, I don't know about this anymore.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Excited bout the hardware but not so much the software. It's gon be a no from me til new IPs hit the scene.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
  • Dap
Reactions: Ns

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of new IP, Nintendo has ordered the producer of Zelda to make a new IP after Breath of the Wild.

Nintendo wants Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma to make a new IP, likes the idea of living as a thief - Nintendo Everything

A steath based game made by Nintendo.:jbhmm:
Stealth games ain't my thing but if they can make something a bit different like Volume. I could give it a chance. I just want more fun and risky shyt like what was done in the GameCube era. fukk gimmicks. They need to compete in fun and not mini games nor rehashing the same shyt.