Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree that the platform has to be easy to develop for and easy to port to. I don't like the whole, "OMG IT HAS TO BE AT 1080P 4K 60+ FRAMES PER SECOND AND RENDER 1,000 TERAFLOPS". I hate the tecnical analysis videos on youtube comparing graphics on multiple systems. This segment of 'gamers' consist of non-gamers basically. People who don't care if a game is fun. Unfortunately alot of developers are forced to cater to these idiots. That's why we have so many of these overhyped, overrated, mediocre, underwhelming AAA titles on the PS4/XB1. Games with extraordinary graphics but hypersomnia-inducing gameplay.

Low key, even Sony knows that they need inspiration from the PS4 was underwhelming in software. I mean, Batman: Arkham Knight was :ehh: and a lot of other third party games needed something that can push the gaming medium. It will save both Japan and the US.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imagine playing Tekken 7 on the go? :noah:

And it dropped at the right time, with the PS4 games FINALLY hitting their stride in console generation software. Nintendo is playing chess to offer a console that rivals PS4 that is a lot easier and more convenient in playing games.

Yo I forgot that Tekken 7 is coming out in March, same time as NS.:ohhh:

And Tekken 6 came out on the Wii U too.:jbhmm:

Edit: It was Tekken Tag 2 that got ported.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Namco is supporting this, so you know Tekken is getting a port. Imagine be on on a long plane ride with playing Tekken 7 console version when the competition ain't even thinking about the portability.

But only Tekken Tag 2 got a Wii U port.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH

I didn't know Tekken 6 got released on Wii U :ohhh:

I think Pokken is a better choice for port.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Namco is supporting this, so you know Tekken is getting a port. Imagine be on on a long plane ride with playing Tekken 7 console version when the competition ain't even thinking about the portability.

But only Tekken Tag 2 got a Wii U port.

Right right Tekken Tag 2 got the port my mistake.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
59e4c70e.gif

No one complained thathat Ps2 games wouldn't work on the PS3. No said a word then. :sas2:

But even Nintendo will know that they gonna do something for all the previous generation of console games.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
As someone who has no interest in getting a PS4 or Xbox One, the Switch looks to be exactly what I hoped it would be so far. If Dead or Alive 6 is available on the Switch I'm getting it. If that list of third parties holds up we could be getting Nintendo's best games plus most of the best third party games on one console thats also a handheld. We could be getting Dark Souls and Pokemon on the same system :wow:

It's a portable console/ handheld with PS4 graphics and even better technical features. :wow:

3rd party developers are like :dwillhuh: at this. The only XB1/PS4/NS games that is portable and has the same graphics.....think about that potential. :ahh:

A Mario platformer, a new Sonic platformer from the same people of Sonic Generations/ Sonic Colors, a new 2D sonic game (Sonic Mania), a New Zelda, Tekken 7, and a Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow console 3D remake.....all in 2017. :damn:

On top of the fact that it doesn't hack online profolios....this is a must buy. Hell, Switch's launch will be better than PS4....