Nintendo Switch Official Thread

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this was a big thing for me and the Switch helped me a great deal with it. My sisters out here acting like they actually wanted to watch tv taking the tv my Wii U was using. So I could never play the thing. I said there's a free tv upstairs, and they were firm with that "nope". Now I have the Switch and they bugging me saying they bored and bugging me while I'm playing the switch, and I'm looking at them like :gucci: go grab one of them tvs y'all been hogging from me.
:salute:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why wouldn't you get it?

Some of us have kids and playing 2K in handheld is our best option to get some hoops run.

Stop counting offer people's pockets. :ufdup:

You can't claim to be good at 2k playing on the switch. There won't be any competition on that platform.

and if you not beating the shyt out of nikkas online in 2k then whats the point?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't claim to be good at 2k playing on the switch. There won't be any competition on that platform.

and if you not beating the shyt out of nikkas online in 2k then whats the point?

That makes sense. I stopped playing competitively in high school, that was for madden/street fighter /fight night/ Tony hawk...

You could toss a quarter and hit someone who's decent if not good, and there's an endless pool of people who are as good of not better. Always some, play my cousin, play this guy from work....

Madden, fight night, tiger Woods golf, and MLB had enough Sim quality to keep me playing the computer without having to resort to online for additional kicks.

I would love an EA golf game on switch and would love a new fight night game on any console.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can a fighting game fan :eat: with the switch?
Not right now.
I love ARMS but that's one game. Ultra Street Fighter II is not what it should've been, it's basically HD Remix again but far more expensive for no good reason. There a while bunch of emulated SNK fighters for cheap but no online play :sad:
Xenoverse 2 is being ported soon

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

ARMS
Pokken
BrawlOut
Xenoverse 2
Street Fighter

will be your fighting games for now.

Smash Bros seems like it will be for next year, I'm not sure if they're making an entirely new installment or just getting ready to jam pack/enhance a port. But that game gonna be huge when it's announced/dropped.

I assume we could have gotten DBFZ but bandai doesn't want to take the attention away from Xenoverse 2. X2 is a game I actually wanted to try, so I ain't even mad. The bullshyt capcom trying to pull needs to stop, because they ain't slick. :francis:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That pokken (Pokémon fighter) is pretty good. They did a good job on it, it's a very fluid fighter. I have no personal interest in Pokémon (I played red and blue) I tried it cause the demo was free and it's impressive. I let my nephew 6 and a couple of kids see it on Sunday, it was funny hearing them like "Whoa! Wow! That's cool!" When Pikachu did his lil special. He's seen smash Bros, street fighter, Mario kart, Zelda etc - I've never seen him react like that.

I'll admit I was cheesin hard doin some combos on Mario +rabbids

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are you brehs strictly downloading games? I`m torn because I got the Best Buy gamers club stuff but I`m straight on having to keep up with cartridges.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you brehs strictly downloading games? I`m torn because I got the Best Buy gamers club stuff but I`m straight on having to keep up with cartridges.
For full games like kart, Zelda, Mario + rabbids I go hard copy. Because you never know if you'll want to trade them in at a store for another game. I can definitely see myself hocking mk8. I should do that now and get whatever credit and use that toward Odyssey

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Downloading games on 200gb sd card

Only physical game is zelda.

gonna take the sd card out and download mario Odyssey straight to the switch hard drive then put the sd card back in. Faster loadtime that way.

I download because these cartridges are so small im afraid if losing them and i almost never trade in games anyway. I usually buy only games i plan on playing however i regret buying nba playgrounds and fast rmx. Might delete them shyts one day.