Nintendo Switch Official Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my issue is being on flights and having to carry around games and swap out and stuff.
Only time I play games when I'm not at home is when I'm killing time and even then it's a quick game on my phone like Bejeweled or Star Wars Puzzle Droids. It's either that or I'll take that time to read something on my Kindle.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
my issue is being on flights and having to carry around games and swap out and stuff.

do you have a Nintendo carrying case? Mine has slots to hold those cartridges. But I still bring the games in the case in my carrying bag.

your only gripe while having the carrying case is swapping the games. but in my case I usually only playing one game. Rarely I'll switch. I switch the most at home.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Who has splatoon and can swing those fc's? Tired of playing salmon run with randos

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My walmart has 4 splatoon switches... @ me if you want one

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Question guys. I recently bought another switch because my kids dominated my original one.

Is there a way to transfer my downloaded games and saves onto the new switch? I know Nintendo pairs the games with the console, so I'm not sure if this is possible.

Any information or link explaining this will be greatly appreciate.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Question guys. I recently bought another switch because my kids dominated my original one.

Is there a way to transfer my downloaded games and saves onto the new switch? I know Nintendo pairs the games with the console, so I'm not sure if this is possible.

Any information or link explaining this will be greatly appreciate.
The saves? No. This has been a complaint since day 0 of the Switch launch.
The games, I don't remember seeing this covered here before, but I can tell you if it's anything like the 3DS it's not a quick and easy process.
To transfer my games from one 3ds to another I had to call Nintendo directly and their customer service rep made the games available to re-download onto my new 3ds.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The saves? No. This has been a complaint since day 0 of the Switch launch.
The games, I don't remember seeing this covered here before, but I can tell you if it's anything like the 3DS it's not a quick and easy process.
To transfer my games from one 3ds to another I had to call Nintendo directly and their customer service rep made the games available to re-download onto my new 3ds.
:to: