Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Mario + Rabbids will be a good game for your situation cause of the way the game is structured. It's a good game for pick up and play small doses.
I would recommend Puyo Puyo Tetris too if you like puzzle games at all. Basically two games in one and has an unexpectedly great story mode. And same as Mario + Rabbids, it's a great pick up and play small dose game

Very interesting

Will people prefer the way EA did it with FIFA where the game is missing some content in the story mode and pro clubs but runs at the full 1080/60 & 720/60 or will they prefer the way 2K did it NBA where the game is content complete but takes a big performance hit?

big hit performance wise? unless you're going back and forth between 30fps and 60fps you probably won't know the difference and it doesn't impact game play.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
y'all recommend some games of this long flight I got coming up to South Africa. Just copped Sonic Mania.

Zelda obviously
Fast RMX
Mario + Rabbids
Would say Splatoon 2 but online is the attraction for me, dont know how that would work on a flight

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
nikkas on the coli are irrationality stubborn.

I'm happy I'm not one of those types so I proudly admit I was absolutely wrong about the impact the Switch is having on my gaming experience.

You were right about how good it is and how.much I'd enjoy it. Respect.

Yesterday, while waiting for my brehs to finish their FIFA game, I had my Switch plugged into the TV Port of my X1 and was enjoying Zelda so fukking much that when they were ready to.play Siege and Gears 4, I was low key disappointed that I had to get off.

:salute: You were right. Great system.
giphy.gif

Bruh...so I can run this shyt on my telly without the gotddamned dock? Rep pending.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of us have kids and playing 2K in handheld is our best option to get some hoops run.

Stop counting offer people's pockets. :ufdup:
yes there been so many times i wanted to play NBA 2k and the damn tv's was taken in everyroom :gucci:

now i can say you guys take the tv's im chilling in the bedroom playing 2k :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
yes there been so many times i wanted to play NBA 2k and the damn tv's was taken in everyroom :gucci:

now i can say you guys take the tv's im chilling in the bedroom playing 2k :wow:

lol this was a big thing for me and the Switch helped me a great deal with it. My sisters out here acting like they actually wanted to watch tv taking the tv my Wii U was using. So I could never play the thing. I said there's a free tv upstairs, and they were firm with that "nope". Now I have the Switch and they bugging me saying they bored and bugging me while I'm playing the switch, and I'm looking at them like :gucci: go grab one of them tvs y'all been hogging from me.