Nintendo Switch Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Switch will save the gaming industry.

I predict Switch will be the preferred console for most gamers in 2-3 years.

Nintendo will always win because they have the games. Something Sony and Microsoft need to learn. Focus on GAMES and you'll never lose.

That's exactly what Sony did with the PS4 and along with the price is the reason they are #1 right now :dwillhuh:. The PS4 has the most diverse lineup of any console and although the Switch will continue to have success it won't be the preferred console among most gamers, simply because it won't be able to run any of the big 3rd party multi-platform titles.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's exactly what Sony did with the PS4 and along with the price is the reason they are #1 right now :dwillhuh:. The PS4 has the most diverse lineup of any console and although the Switch will continue to have success it won't be the preferred console among most gamers, simply because it won't be able to run any of the big 3rd party multi-platform titles.
It can run those titles if devs put the time in to port them. It won't look as good but you can make up for it in other ways. Nintendo has ported multiple titles, very well I might add, from console to 3DS. So, don't believe that nonsense about Switch not being able to run x game. It's just that devs would rather not put in the effort if they're not sure there will be a significant return, which is not a guarantee at this point but if that super low effort port of SF II can sell nearly a half mil, imagine what a AAA title would do?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It can run those titles if devs put the time in to port them. It won't look as good but you can make up for it in other ways. Nintendo has ported multiple titles, very well I might add, from console to 3DS. So, don't believe that nonsense about Switch not being able to run x game. It's just that devs would rather not put in the effort if they're not sure there will be a significant return, which is not a guarantee at this point but if that super low effort port of SF II can sell nearly a half mil, imagine what a AAA title would do?

SF II is a 20 year old game though. It's true that devs could possibly scale back some titles like EA is doing with FIFA or 2K is doing with NBA 2K18, but for the most part it already seems the pattern is pretty clear. Look at the big titles like COD, Battlefront, AC, RDR2, Destiny, Shadow of War etc - most likely none will come to Switch and I don't really see it changing as the tech gap widens.

Capcom has said they are bringing over more titles, so I could see some RE ports, Viewtiful Joe collection would be great on the system. Best case scenario for Switch owners is that more developers do like Ubisoft with Mario X Rabbis and create something original for the Switch, instead of hoping they bring over a port of big AAA game.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Capcom has said they are bringing over more titles, so I could see some RE ports, Viewtiful Joe collection would be great on the system. Best case scenario for Switch owners is that more developers do like Ubisoft with Mario X Rabbis and create something original for the Switch, instead of hoping they bring over a port of big AAA game.

A new Powerstone could be godly on the Switch.:ohlawd:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Why wouldn't they? It's Street Fighter II. It established the entire fighting game genre.

Doesn't change the fact that it was insanely over priced and had very little effort put into it
:francis:It still sold half a million copies in 2 months though.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Well Capcom is happy with the sales of USF2

Resident Evil 4 Switch version coming soon!:blessed:

The fact that they used this game to test the switch market makes Capcom even more scust:hhh:

Game is trash and looks like a shytty newgrounds game but whatever hope we get more than just resident evil 4 remix edition

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switch will save the gaming industry.

I predict Switch will be the preferred console for most gamers in 2-3 years.

Nintendo will always win because they have the games. Something Sony and Microsoft need to learn. Focus on GAMES and you'll never lose.
You being serious or :troll: