Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
has Arms gotten old?

I've probably put more time into the game than anyone else here (I'm at 65 hrs.+) and no it hasn't gotten old, but there's some obvious balance issues in the higher ranks. I hope they're fixed in the best update but I'm not rushing back until they are. That really only effects ranked matches above rank 10 though. Everything else is fine. Also, it had local multiplayer on one console (vs. & co-op), which Splatoon doesn't.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I've probably put more time into the game than anyone else here (I'm at 65 hrs.+) and no it hasn't gotten old, but there's some obvious balance issues in the higher ranks. I hope they're fixed in the best update but I'm not rushing back until they are. That really only effects ranked matches above rank 10 though. Everything else is fine. Also, it had local multiplayer on one console (vs. & co-op), which Splatoon doesn't.

I've sort of been bouncing from multiplayer game to the next.

MK8D 55 hours
Puyo Puyo 50 hours
ARMS 45 hours

and Zelda takes the top with 210 hours but it's single player and I'm def gonna put far more time into it soon enough.
Same will happen with mario and Xenoblade eventually.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looking at sales estimates for this week in Japan, it's crazy to see how consistently bad Nintendo is at judging the market. They went so conservative with their forecast it's ruining all the momentum they've built up since launch.

They should've had 100k on deck for Splatoon 2. Looks like they're not even gonna get half that

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been playing disgea 5, Mario Kart and Puyopuyo tetris (the demo :lolbron:) mainly.

Zelda is sidelined until the 2nd dlc come out....not even interested in the first. If it wasn't story dlc id have traded it in for splatoon or arms by now

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What's the best Neo Geo fighting game to pick up? Still can't bring myself to spend $40 on a bare bones version of SFII.