Nintendo Switch Official Thread

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
man i wish i played zelda earlier... after my finals i been out most of the day just fukkin around

but this week i started gaming it, and jesus zelda is so relaxing :ohlawd:

i played 4 hours straight and didn't even notice the time go by :wow:

got the paraglider and went to the new area, learning new combat techniques is fun too. I also faced some stone guy which took some time but was easy enough. Broke all my weapons tho so i had to throw bombs at him :mjlol:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man look at how far we've come

Logitech-Socom-PS2-Headset.jpg

419J9D4VAFL.jpg

DFHWwggW0AAmxK9.jpg

Nintendo is ahead of the game.
full
Lmfaooo

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The details of the app provided by Nintendo has told us all we need to know. Using the app will not change what we already know. We as fans need to show Nintendo that this isn't acceptable.
The problem is the way to do that would be to not buy a switch. Rating the app one star is a good step but companies like this only understand a statement that impacts their pockets.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
can't buy a switch now anyway with them still being in short supply for the most part.

can't wait for them SNES minis and probably waiting in line

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wasn't aware that the Switch hardware already supports mic and Bluetooth. So, it can fully so voice chat with a software update. So, why the fukk isn't that happening right now. That makes no sense. They can make the Switch have voice chat natively right now and they're not. Why?

I'm still not as down as the app as others, outside of the fact that it's the only way to do voice chat (which is obviously retarded), the only thing bothering me is that your phone needs to be awake to run it. What the fukk? That's the exact same bullshyt as YouTube. That needs to be fixed right now. Before Splatoon 2 comes out tomorrow.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wasn't aware that the Switch hardware already supports mic and Bluetooth. So, it can fully so voice chat with a software update. So, why the fukk isn't that happening right now. That makes no sense. They can make the Switch have voice chat natively right now and they're not. Why?

I'm still not as down as the app as others, outside of the fact that it's the only way to do voice chat (which is obviously retarded), the only thing bothering me is that your phone needs to be awake to run it. What the fukk? That's the exact same bullshyt as YouTube. That needs to be fixed right now. Before Splatoon 2 comes out tomorrow.
I could have sworn with Youtube Red you can put the app in the background and keep listening to the audio. I say that to say, I really don't have any valid excuse on behalf of Nintendo for this garbage excuse of an app.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I could have sworn with Youtube Red you can put the app in the background and keep listening to the audio. I say that to say, I really don't have any valid excuse on behalf of Nintendo for this garbage excuse of an app.
Yes, but YouTube Red is locked behind a pay wall, correct? Like it's a paid membership. That's why I :pacspit: YouTube cause of that basic ass feature being locked behind a paywall

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah it has a paywall.....but so does the Nintendo app come 2018. :yeshrug:
True, but it's not 2018 yet. This is supposed to be the trial version and show what the paid subscription is like. Put that basic ass feature on there asap.

Anyway, I reviewed ARMS for @LinusCaldwell site
ARMS - We Boxing

This is only my second review so I'm still trying to figure things out and how I want to write these but you won't be surprised yo see my thoughts are mostly positive if you've read any of my posts about the game since launch. Still, I can't front, there are obvious flaws but I think they're mostly correctable. Doesn't mean they'll be correct though :francis:

@Ciggavelli it still wouldn't meet your standards :sas1:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That voice chat app is a nightmare. You can't even run it in the background screen has to be on and the app has to be running or else you can't talk to people. It is the dumb idea it seemed like it was. I still don't see the point of it.