Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Daps
I really wish there was a demo out there cause it's a game worth trying first to see if it hooks you or not. I love it and have put nearly 50 hrs in it, but it's not for everyone. The local multiplayer is fun and the online multiplayer is addicting and runs incredibly.

I got it at the release and it seems fun but I've put only 45-60 minutes into the game. I'm afraid I won't put much time into it. But it did a have Trial several weeks back. I've been too addicted to Zelda. I played the Splatoon 2 trial on Saturday and the shyt was too fun. Copped it immediately after the trial was over.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should I buy Splatoon 2?

Never played the first nor the Demo?

Is it easy to pick up and play? Is the gameplay addictive?

Let me know something.

@Fatboi1 @Dre Space Age @Kenny West
honestly I'd rent it first if you're not sure. I played the 1st one and the SP mode was good and the MP was alright but honestly I don't really like it that much. I played the demo that was live the other day and was meh.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I really wish there was a demo out there cause it's a game worth trying first to see if it hooks you or not. I love it and have put nearly 50 hrs in it, but it's not for everyone. The local multiplayer is fun and the online multiplayer is addicting and runs incredibly.
guess we copping then
worst case ill lose some money selling it :manny:
tanks

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I buy Splatoon 2?

Never played the first nor the Demo?

Is it easy to pick up and play? Is the gameplay addictive?

Let me know something.

@Fatboi1 @Dre Space Age @Kenny West

I never played the first, only a few hours of the demo.

I had fun with it. The painting aspect separates it from other multiplayer shooters in a good way. There were a few games were we got outgunned in the total K/D but still won because we were focusing on covering the most area. It felt both parts tactical and chaotic at points and I love games like that. No voice chat could be a negative for some....after playing overwatch tho I'm more than ok with that. Doesn't seem like there's a ton of depth tho outside the battles , so if it aint fun nothing else can grab you

And yes the characters do run slow but it works out within the context and speed of the game. The squid is your fast travel option and if you moved any quicker some shyt would be a lot less viable. (the homing missles, ink grenades etc.)

Pros:
- Quick learning curve
- pretty fun
-Matchmaking is quick and the games breeze by

Cons:

- not many customization and weapon options
- the tilt controls are trash but thankfully optional
- seems like the type of game that doesn't have much outside of the multiplayer online battle mode like overwatch

I'll probably cop it....but not at full price. you should rent it

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: I'm reading they just shut down Miiverese for Wii U. Looks like the Switch Online about to go full force this Friday.

Granted I never checked my Wii U today.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm copping Splatoon 2 the moment it drop on Friday...but my question is how y'all liking Arms?
Arms is hit and miss (pun intended).
Its a decent boxing type of game but it's repetitive.
I wouldn't rush to buy it over Zelda or Mario Kart 8.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Its crazy how Nintendo has done nothing with OS for the switch and its been out for half a year.

No apps, No VC games, nothing at all